The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hvrey
Is it me or is this day dragging...

Just cooked some lunch to take my mind off it, but now the food is threatening to come back up again :redface: :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do universities know what your results are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Silcce
What's B&M? And I thought Wilkinsons closed down or something o.O Are there even any Wilkinsons stores in London O.O. GOOGLE! that's what I should have done xD I pretty much only had toilet paper as a main thing to buy :s

Its just another home store, we have just had 2 new ones opened in Milton Keynes, cheap :')
I have one small Wilko store near me!
Although I did buy some toilet paper I am living in halls so shouldn't really need it!
Reply 7603
Original post by GirlWithADream
I cant believe we're getting our results tomorrow....Ive been watching this thread since "58 days to go" :eek:

Am I the only person that feels...nothing right now?? Like im not nervous or anything. Ive accepted the fact that I deserve what i get and if that means an E then so be it..Im waiting for my AS btw...
I think I was a lot more nervous for my January exams. We can't do anything about our grades now, just hope they're what we deserve and if they're not, we need to ensure we do better next June.
Original post by Divergent
what grades do you need and where for?

Best thing you can do is sleep really, its the only way I find passing the time works really!!

I know how you feel about wanting to move away - i seriously dont know what I am going to do if I don't get into uni :frown: xxx

ABB for English+ Film at Reading, I have also asked for stupid amounts of hours at work (did 16hs the other day and doing 13hrs every day after results!) - takes my mind off impending doom and I really need the money for uni!

I am going through clearing... I will take anything! Cant do another year in this town!
Reply 7605
OK guys this is your last day! If you haven't already done so check out my blog on how you can come tomorrow prepared.

http://tahneatnewman.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/results-and-university-my-advice/

Good luck everyone!
Original post by kieran1502
PSYA3 Boundaries are high :angry:

I thought they were surprisingly fairly low? What are they normally? :s-smilie:
Original post by Robbie242
At least maths and history are being nice to me, I need 76ums for an A I think I'll be able to get that. Cheers you too :biggrin:

Exactly! Ah you're sorted then :biggrin: thank you :smile:
Original post by sky2
Why are edexcel biology grade boundaries high. Im never going to get an A. Really wished I hadn't looked now I think ive done worse than I thought. Damn you exams :angry:

Thinking the same :frown: (for AS)

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is going to move so quickly tomorrow! I won't even be able to congratulate everyone, so congrats and condolences in advance... I guess.
hey ! sorry if this question annoy u ! but i got a very small question, hope some of u can help me answer, for example i got 34/75 for 1 math paper but the 40ums is at the mark of 35/75, will i still be added the 38 ums to my overall score ?
Original post by puddinboy
When do universities know what your results are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They already know :smile:
I suppose I should be glad that the grade boundaries reflect what I thout of the exams.

its helped to calm the nerves slightly.
Reply 7612
What do people think of the AQA chem 4, 5, 6 grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm alternating between eating and eating :tongue:

I don't wanna go to Uni fat... :tongue:
Original post by hvrey
Same, even work (which is usually busy) seems as though it has stopped in its own slow motion time warp.

:zomg: it's happening!
Original post by blueeyedgirl
I started watching Game of Thrones yesterday, haven't really thought about results at all since then :tongue: Going out later with friends too so that should take my mind off it a bit...eon't be able to sleep tonight though!

I'm gonna go out now for a bit... Watch Lost and Heroes... Drug myself and sleep :mmm:
Original post by ScarlettFierce
This thread is going to move so quickly tomorrow! I won't even be able to congratulate everyone, so congrats and condolences in advance... I guess.

This :lol:
Good Luck Everyone!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
my college just asked me to open my results on tv tomorrow. . . .
Eating and sleeping. The crying will come tomorrow (I'm only waiting for AS but still)
Original post by mkhat94:)

I do feel for you
Original post by mkhat94:)

you brave guy ! haha :^_^:

Latest