The Student Room Group

Changing one of your A Level subjects

How would you go about changing one of your chosen AS Level subjects, for example from chemistry to biology, one week untill my GCSE Results Day? Or should I wait untill school starts and ask to change it then?
Original post by Anisha Amee
How would you go about changing one of your chosen AS Level subjects, for example from chemistry to biology, one week untill my GCSE Results Day? Or should I wait untill school starts and ask to change it then?

I would wait until GCSE Results day then call up your chosen college and ask to change before you enroll. :smile:
Reply 2
Generally your school/college will be flexible when it comes to changing your choices, as many people rely on results day to make their decisions. You should call up on results day to ask if your chosen subjects fit the timetable, or if you are staying on at your secondary school there should be a form to fill in. Good luck!
Reply 3
When you enrol they should ask you again what courses you are wanting to study and whether you're sure about them, giving you the chance to change any if it's what you want to do.

Don't worry about it being too late, our college let us change our subjects right up until the first half term; you have to be sure you're studying the right things!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
you still have a few weeks before you can change it.

Quick Reply

Latest