The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7700
Got an email from school reminding me it's results day tomorrow... like we hadn't realised!
Reply 7701
Original post by AmyLH
I suppose. I think they should just scrap ISAs altogether, they are really unfair, the amount of help students get from teachers varies far too much.

I've been told by a friend that his friend (who goes to a very repitable private school) teacher always puts the markscheme on the white board for all there ISA's... THIS MAKES ME SO MAD:angry::angry::angry:
Original post by lilGem
Good luck :hugs:

You too!!
Original post by adi19956
Posting so we can reach a third thread. There's no way we can let last year's AS/2 people beat us!

I second :holmes:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
There's no list...

Do peoples' common sense totally disappear before results?:lol:

LOL so true..

stress is clearly getting to people!
Posting so we can reach a third thread. There's no way we can let last year's AS/2 people beat us!

Took us 5 min to fill last page...
I'm pretty sure that this thread will end way before midnight :cute:
Reply 7707
Original post by EleanorSusan
You too!!

Which subjects are you waiting for?
Reply 7708
Original post by tomksia09
My firm choice are already advertising there is spaces on my course in clearing - is that a good thing or a bad thing?!

I'd see it as a good thing, more likely they will take you if you miss your grades I imagine? Good luck tomorrow, what Uni is it?
Reply 7709
anybody got king's college as firm or insurance

we WERE last years AS students :tongue:

Spoiler

Anyway how many pages does 1 thread last? :tongue:
Original post by abzy1234
They already know :smile:

When did they find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7713
My college doesn't let AS students in to get results until NOON. 21 hours to go...
Original post by puddinboy
When did they find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

last weekend :smile:
Original post by lilGem
Which subjects are you waiting for?

English Literature, History and Sociology A Levels and a Citizenship AS :smile: what about you?
Original post by kuku2013
anybody got king's college as firm or insurance

kings is my firm for law
Original post by sessess
My college doesn't let AS students in to get results until NOON. 21 hours to go...

It was 10 or 11 last year for me and I remember being so annoyed. But then again, now I understand it's so they can sort out the A2 lot in the morning which can take hours if people have missed choices etc. Hang in there!
Original post by nadster
Not too bad actually...I've already got it into my head that I haven't done too well, so I just want tomorrow to come quickly so I can get it out of the way tbh. The thing I'm worried about is disappointing friends/family that are probs expecting A*s or whatever lol. You?

yea me neither im surprisingly calm..
during the night (if I manage to stay up) I know i'll be nervous, for now im just relaxing :tongue:
me too thats what im most worried about, everyone elses expectations :frown:
Reply 7719
Original post by needtosucceed=)
we WERE last years AS students :tongue:

Spoiler

I meant the combination of them. And I wasn't nor were the other ASers

Latest