The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ElChapo
6:30? Wow they do not joke!

I checked the website, it's 6, not 6:30
Even if I was waiting for my A2 results, I don't think I would be able to get up at 5:45 to get ready to go out to collect my results, what with my current sleeping pattern and everything
Reply 7781
Original post by James A
My sixth form opens at 10am :frown:

Same :frown:
Original post by James A
My sixth form opens at 10am :frown:

same here brah :frown:

ah well at least its not 1pm or something ridiculous like that
Anyone else super annoyed they can't look at the WJEC French grade boundaries? :unimpressed:
Original post by needtosucceed=)
OMG even earlier!
are you gonna stay up the whole night?

Ehh, I'm waiting for AS results haha, don't get to go in until 9 anyway :smile: Nahh, I still love my sleep :P
If I miss my Firm's offer, can I call the Uni admissions department and see if they would reconsider?
Reply 7786
Original post by AmyLH
I suppose. I think they should just scrap ISAs altogether, they are really unfair, the amount of help students get from teachers varies far too much.

I agree completely, there must be only a hand full of students that could genuinely get 48 or 49 on those ISA's, I was supposed to be pretty good at chemistry and I could only manage 44
Reply 7787
Original post by cheesey4this
Hi, I have a question:

Is it possible for you to apply for a course via clearing at a university which you have missed the offer for another course?

I.e: you have the grades for the course which is in clearing for that university but you have missed the offer for the other course which you originally applied for and got an offer though but you missed the offer.

Thanks

Yes you can.
Original post by kuku2013
computer science I need AAB do u think they might take me with A*BB

I don't know... hopefully they're feeling generous :colondollar:
Original post by sessess
Yeah they're prioritising the A2s who need to go through clearing and stuff, so that when we go in we can talk to teachers and discuss next year. It sucks, but I'm sure I'll appreciate it next year if I need their help!

Yeah, I guess so. I don't really care that they prioritise A2 people anyway; I will still be sleeping so I wouldn't know any different haha :smile:
Reply 7790
Original post by shaminn
If I miss my Firm's offer, can I call the Uni admissions department and see if they would reconsider?

I would definitely recommend it!
Original post by RoseBrilliante
Ehh, I'm waiting for AS results haha, don't get to go in until 9 anyway :smile: Nahh, I still love my sleep :P

I'm waiting for as results too but my college won't give the as students there results until Monday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kuku2013
AAB what about u?

same! :smile: do you think you've got it?
Original post by RoseBrilliante

ohh fair enough ahah.
good luck!
Original post by phippsyc
I'm waiting for as results too but my college won't give the as students there results until Monday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Monday?! What the frack??lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

MONDAY?! :nooo::noway:
They're so mean for doing that
Original post by ElChapo
Monday?! What the frack??lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep Monday at 11am! I understand a2 students should have priority but we could have at least got to get our tomorrow afternoon or even Friday haha! Monday is annoying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7797

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're A2 that's crazy! At least you'll see in track if you've got a place or not

Good Luck :redface:
Oh balls, there seems to be vacancies in Modern Languages at KCL... :cry:

she says as she fills in a McDonald's employment form....
Original post by BaconEmperor
Anyone else super annoyed they can't look at the WJEC French grade boundaries? :unimpressed:

:mad:

I can't wait :colonhash:

Latest