The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xDanny 117
Any past Geography A* stories anyone wants to share? :colone:

Once upon a time a fairy came up and gave me an A* in geography.

The end.

:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
Original post by contra
harvard :biggrin:

Seems legit.
Original post by PythianLegume
Seems legit.

I swear Harvard is in the US?
Original post by tohaaaa

Yes...

What's your point?
Reply 7924
Loving those Edexcel Politcs and Geogprahy grade boundaries!!!!
Yes...

What's your point?

Not sure, just wanted to see if I was right about the location.
Original post by needtosucceed=)
yea probably haha! unless nerves keep them up :frown:
thats the same as me, expecting abb/aab, praying i get aab for my firm. whats ur firm offer?

Same as yours, AAB ~ Manchester, Economics and Social Studies. Which uni have you firmed & for what course?
Good luck people! X :d
Original post by Straspberry
Oh that's a shame :frown: I wish you guys could see! I just really hope that it means what I hope it means!

Good luck!
Reply 7929
Original post by noone29
Lol. The richest (i.e. the ones the treasury gains the most from) don't even pay tax. They put their head office in a tax haven and keep their money there. I.e. it doesn't flow into the UK so it's not liable for taxation.

Wait, if they don't pay tax how does the treasury gain from them?
Original post by contra
don't be jealous bbe

Can't help it mate.
Reply 7931
All my exams are with CCEA so I'll get my results online at 7am! I live in a very rural area so my results come in the post, and so if it weren't for the new results online system I'd be waiting until 2pm or 3pm to find out!!
Reply 7932
Seems legit.

well ur the 1 posting on a gay website while i will b at harvard studying the law :rolleyes:
Original post by contra
well ur the 1 posting on a gay website while i will b at harvard studying the law :rolleyes:

Lol.
Reply 7934
Original post by xDanny 117
Any past Geography A* stories anyone wants to share? :colone:

Original post by tohaaaa

^ This guy. :wink:
Original post by contra

I doubt both that you're going to Harvard and that you have an adequately sized penis
Original post by wontdeny
All my exams are with CCEA so I'll get my results online at 7am! I live in a very rural area so my results come in the post, and so if it weren't for the new results online system I'd be waiting until 2pm or 3pm to find out!!

Yay a CCEA friend! What exam results are you waiting on?
Original post by Arva
Wait, if they don't pay tax how does the treasury gain from them?

Okay, they pay some tax but they definitely don't pay anywhere near 45% of their income over £150k and/or 22% of profits.

They have their sleezy schemes to get out of inheritance tax as well and thus keep the money flowing.

If they paid their fair share of tax lower earners would get a fairer deal but the govt. has to account for losses due to tax havens.
Reply 7938
Original post by contra

Argh, irony circuit overload. :frown:
Reply 7939
I don't think a day has ever gone slower :frown:

Latest