The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7960
Original post by projectile
Are results posted out to my house or will I have to go into school to get them?

they get delivered, you are allowed to go and get them if you want but no one actually does, if you go all the way in to school your teachers will probably think ur really weird and you'lll be the only 1 there
Original post by PythianLegume
It was a joke anyway :tongue:

Yeah.... I doubt I even got above a B in GCSE geo :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I thought you said you did the same ones as the UK?

That was only because I thought I did the UK paper, now I know for sure. I asked Edexcel and they said: "If you are 5+ hours ahead of UK/GMT time then you will have taken the 'R' paper". Meaning I did do the UK paper.
Original post by tohaaaa
What exam board is CCEA for?

CCEA is the main exam board for Northern Ireland.

Aaaand they're terribly strict.
Probably good news - they want the press to report one of their students doing well.

Hope so!
Original post by tohaaaa
Yes, talking about penis automatically means you are in a relationship with another man!

The more you know......

don't bait the troll :tongue:
Original post by wontdeny
All my exams are with CCEA so I'll get my results online at 7am! I live in a very rural area so my results come in the post, and so if it weren't for the new results online system I'd be waiting until 2pm or 3pm to find out!!

Snap!

I think I'd be on the floor in a cold sweat if I had to wait for the post to come :biggrin:

What have you put as your firm and insurance?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jlane5000
don't bait the troll :tongue:

Ye, sorry. Don't know why I decided to "stick my foot in" so to speak.....
Reply 7968
Original post by tohaaaa
What exam board is CCEA for?

Northern Ireland :smile:
Original post by contra
they get delivered, you are allowed to go and get them if you want but no one actually does, if you go all the way in to school your teachers will probably think ur really weird and you'lll be the only 1 there

There's no way I WANT to go in lol! I would hate to see the disappointment on the teachers faces at my results...
Reply 7970
Omg please could someone assist me. I've received a text off uclan saying the following

Still looking for a University place? Don?t worry, UCLan is just a call away & here to help. Contact our Clearing hotline on 01772 830777 & be inspired by UCLan

Does this mean anything? Does it mean I'll be clearing?

Pls someone reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7971
for you budding chemists/biochemists/biologists out there, 3mg of melatonin 30 mins before your 'hopeful' bedtime should get you asleep in no time :wink:
Original post by DavidM95
History CCEA?

Yup! Irish History was terrible, right?
Original post by popnit
Omg please could someone assist me. I've received a text off uclan saying the following

Still looking for a University place? Don?t worry, UCLan is just a call away & here to help. Contact our Clearing hotline on 01772 830777 & be inspired by UCLan

Pls someone reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It means nothing.
Reply 7974
Original post by RememberMeWhen
Yup! Irish History was terrible, right?

Terrible is an understatement.. Dreading it!
Original post by DavidM95
Terrible is an understatement.. Dreading it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those bloody Brits! Lol
need to put credit in my phone all really for tomorrow :smile:
Original post by Robbie242
x

Results day : The one day that girls don't want the D LOOOL
Reply 7978
It means nothing.

Ok thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7979
Original post by popnit

Pls someone reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably just their promotion for clearing, I wouldn't worry about it :smile:

Latest