The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7980
Original post by contra
you are allowed to go and get them if you want but no one actually does, if you go all the way in to school your teachers will probably think ur really weird and you'lll be the only 1 there

Every results day my whole year have gone in to collect their results, tomorrow will be no different. The only people I know who wait for them to be posted are those on holiday or those who genuinely don't care.
Any Aea boundaries yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DavidM95
Terrible is an understatement.. Dreading it!

A girl in our class ran out of the hall crying!

What uni did you apply for? Queens?
Reply 7983
Original post by Sabeena
Probably just their promotion for clearing, I wouldn't worry about it :smile:

Oh good thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by contra
they get delivered, you are allowed to go and get them if you want but no one actually does, if you go all the way in to school your teachers will probably think ur really weird and you'lll be the only 1 there

Anyone who actually believes what this guy is saying probably shouldn't be doing A Levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by contra
no, don't bother bro, my friend went into school for a level results last year and it was closed and one of the teachers just told him to go home

Dude, not cool.
Original post by Short Story Long
Dude, not cool.

What was that???
my heart is beating so fast, and I'm proper nervous....anyone else feeling sick lol
Original post by spinkc
Every results day my whole year have gone in to collect their results, tomorrow will be no different. The only people I know who wait for them to be posted are those on holiday or those who genuinely don't care.

stop baiting the troll stop baiting the troll stop baiting the troll... and he'll leave :tongue:
Reply 7989
Original post by Short Story Long
Dude, not cool.

Dude, not cool.

Erm
Reply 7990
hey guys. just got my result..ABB. i AM going to my firm!!!! goodluck you guys
Original post by risteard
Posted from TSR Mobile

Those bloody Brits! Lol

The truly British thing for us all to do is to make ourselves a nice cup o' tea to calm down and wait for the big day.

:tea:
It works! :tongue:
Original post by Huntx
hey guys. just got my result..ABB. i AM going to my firm!!!! goodluck you guys

I remembered that international students get their results first (some of them) so well done Huntx!!!
Reply 7993
Original post by sikhtank27
my heart is beating so fast, and I'm proper nervous....anyone else feeling sick lol

I feel pretty calm.. wait till tomorrow morning where I'll end up waking up every hour of the night till 8am :burnout:
Original post by kuku2013
I hope sooooooooooo!!! the A in chemistry is border line so might get it might not

yea im borderline too for chemistry :/
good luck!
Reply 7995
Original post by James A
I remembered that international students get their results first (some of them) so well done Huntx!!!

no results day is tommorow for me aswell..but a little bee at school leaked out some info :wink:
Original post by Huntx
no results day is tommorow for me aswell..but a little bee at school leaked out some info :wink:

Oh really? Nice one pal!
Original post by contra
harvard :biggrin:

omg m8 i envy u lolzzz1!1!!!
Reply 7998
Original post by annemariemoore
The truly British thing for us all to do is to make ourselves a nice cup o' tea to calm down and wait for the big day.

:tea:
It works! :tongue:

Why is tea making me feel sleepy?
Original post by tohaaaa
What was that???

You will ever know.

Jk, My laptop pastes random things every now and then. It was soemthing I was sending to my friend. Awks.

Latest