The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kitnimohabbathai
lol where did a replaced paper come from :P

Some Edexcel papers were leaked, so had to be replaced. However, the R in grade boundaries does not stand for replacement - it's for the international papers sat by pupils in Asia.
Original post by contra
well ur the 1 posting on a gay website while i will b at harvard studying the law :rolleyes:

With your grammar you will be lucky to get into Trinity Saint David let alone Harvard.
Reply 8062
So who's doing the Lord of the Rings all nighter? :biggrin:
Original post by Kitnimohabbathai
lol where did a replaced paper come from :P

Loads of Edexcel papers were leaked, so they used replacements instead :tongue:
Reply 8064
Original post by needtosucceed=)
you get ur results at 12?!

:yes:
Reply 8065
Original post by madders94
Hey you :tongue: I hope you're continuing the traditions of last year :sexface:

:hi:

I try, but it keeps slipping my mind :parrot:
Reply 8066
Original post by ssargithan
Can someone confirm this please? Is it true that: (for Maths AS) if you write two answers for one question and do not cross any out the right one will be marked? I know that I wrote two answers, one right answer, one wrong, so would I get full marks if I have done all the working steps for each answer?

My maths teacher said that they have to mark answers correct if they can see the correct answer/method in your working, regardless of if there is any other working/answers - this is for edexcel. He's a really good and honest teacher so I'm praying that he is right, seen as I did it for a few of my questions in C1 and if they don't mark them right because I didn't cross my other working out then I will be screwed.
(edited 10 years ago)

woah lucky! as or a2?
Original post by Flowerii
Have you Firmed Soton too? Good choice :wink:
What course did you apply for? I chose Anthropology.
I'm quite stunned at the selection of courses there, I'm no expert, but I thought Biology was a pretty popular course, and I wasn't aware Law usually went into clearing.
Good luck everyone!

Firmed and insured :wink: My firm is MSci Marine Biology and my insurance is BSc Marine Biology with Oceanography. They are both on the clearing list :redface:
It feels like almost every course is on that list!! It's so long!
Original post by adi19956
So who's doing the Lord of the Rings all nighter? :biggrin:

I was planning to, but don't know if I wanna associate LOTR with results day for the rest of my life, especially if I fail everything.
:parrot:

Spoiler

Reply 8071
Original post by Arva
:hi:
I try, but it keeps slipping my mind :parrot:

I remember looking at this thread some years ago when son was waiting for his results. Hope everypne does good
Reply 8072
Original post by RememberMeWhen
So, important question... What is everyone wearing to get their results tomorrow? :tongue:

Skirt and a new top I brought to celebrate getting my IT results :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by revisionnightmare
This might be slightly out of date but in 2010 and 2011 this worked.

Get the UCAS track app on your phone and you'll see whether you're in or not immediately. I found out sitting on a beach in Miami at 5 in the morning.

Good luck guys and if you do miss out on the grades you were hoping for don't panic! I don't know a single person who wouldn't say that it's all turned out well for them in the end after they messed up. It's not ideal at the time but you'll sort it out!

What's the app called?
Original post by Where'sPerry?
Firmed and insured :wink: My firm is MSci Marine Biology and my insurance is BSc Marine Biology with Oceanography. They are both on the clearing list :redface:
It feels like almost every course is on that list!! It's so long!

It's 'cos Soton's gone to the dogs. :colone:
Reply 8075
should I wait up all night and push the refresh button on track or should I just log into track in the morning? so confused :confused:
12 hours 15 minutes!!
Original post by rugbyladosc
You need to get a life mate

Why do you have to be so negative on someone who is trying to help others?
Original post by Rajvir
should I wait up all night and push the refresh button on track or should I just log into track in the morning? so confused :confused:

Track won't go live until 8am (perhaps a few minutes earlier). So don't stay up all night just to refresh track.
has WJEC released their grade boundaries yet?!!

Latest