The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm just curious but will anyone be sleeping tonight?

Like a baby. :colone:
when is track updated anyone? I cant believe the Unis already know and all the teachers probably. EEK

edit: got the time 8am, which is my alarm aha
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ladynova
when is track updated anyone? I cant believe the Unis already know and all the teachers probably. EEK

6-8am.
Original post by aliman65
69/100 for an A so I won't be too happy if I miss it. Mind if I ask what you got on unit 1?

Hey, I got a C on F211, but I resat it in June, awaiting that result now. I got A's in the mocks so I was disappointed with the C grade.

What about you?
fingers crossed everyone.Still a little confident i may have got good grades - i think the fact of high grade boundaries must mean we've all done well :wink:
Reply 8125

There's only Jan 2013...can you see it anywhere?

8:00am officially, although last year it was live from 6:00 for some.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8127
Original post by RememberMeWhen
English Lit and History A2 for CCEA and Sociology AQA. Did Politics AS as well.

Good luck for tomorrow!:tongue:

Thanks, you too! Where are you hoping to go?
Original post by babyshawte
Thank You! :biggrin:

No problem! I think they have to be really careful when checking details on the papers, it's too easy for a student to make a mistake on the front at such a high-pressure time!

I'm just curious but will anyone be sleeping tonight?

Yep!! I'll be up early tomorrow getting ready to go to school so I want some rest :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8129

Yup apparently the school already has our results in hand today, they are just prepping them in alphabetical order now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8130
Same here, I've got a tonne of movies lined up for the wait :tongue:

Ooo. What ones? I might give them a go. But I'll probably spend my time researching phone numbers of several unis and preparing for the worst possibilities. But that won't take long. ;D
Original post by KrystynaW
yess, taking sleeping pills and having an early night so I'm not up worrying

I've got some pills at the ready too, might soak my room in lavender too :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KrystynaW
yess, taking sleeping pills and having an early night so I'm not up worrying

That's understandable however I get some of my results at midnight so I don't think I'd be able to sleep, at least you be awake tomorrow when you get your results, I may be half asleep :tongue:
Anybody know if wjec ICT grade boundaries have been released? Can only find January's on the website

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm waiting for Biology F212 too, OCR :smile:
:eek3:
Original post by PythianLegume
Like a baby. :colone:

Very nice :tongue:
WJEC boundaries will be released tomorrow
Original post by phippsyc
Anybody know if wjec ICT grade boundaries have been released? Can only find January's on the website

Posted from TSR Mobile

WJEC boundaries come out tomorrow I believe.
Original post by James A
Results day : The one day that girls don't want the D LOOOL

LOOOL :rofl:

Latest