The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8140
Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm just curious but will anyone be sleeping tonight?

nah :L
Original post by wontdeny
Thanks, you too! Where are you hoping to go?

Queen's Belfast! Not many places do English and Sociology together. What about you?
Original post by puddinboy
For anyone that did the F215 Biology OCR paper in June, what do you think the grade boundaries are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grade boundaries have already been published. It's 64 for an A :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For anyone that did the F215 Biology OCR paper in June, what do you think the grade boundaries are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamesandrew93
Grade boundaries have already been published. It's 64 for an A :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got a link please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very nice :tongue:

On that note, the phrase sleeping like a baby sucks. Babies are rubbish as sleeping - they always wake up and cry.
Original post by LaughingGas
Hey, I got a C on F211, but I resat it in June, awaiting that result now. I got A's in the mocks so I was disappointed with the C grade.

What about you?

I got a C overall in biology and most other subjects cause I did no work. Resat this year and got a high A (86/90
That's understandable however I get some of my results at midnight so I don't think I'd be able to sleep, at least you be awake tomorrow when you get your results, I may be half asleep :tongue:

Ah that sucks, good luck though

Original post by holyfire
I've got some pills at the ready too, might soak my room in lavender too :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put a lavendar bush in my room for nights like this... but it died from being over-watered :frown:
Original post by Cryl
Ooo. What ones? I might give them a go. But I'll probably spend my time researching phone numbers of several unis and preparing for the worst possibilities. But that won't take long. ;D

I'll be doing the Bourne set, a season of family guy and also phantom of the opera :tongue:
Radio 1 are doing an A-level chill out from 00:00 to 2:00, not sure if this has been mentioned :smile:
Original post by puddinboy

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142071-unit-level-raw-mark-grade-boundaries-june-2013.pdf
Reply 8151
Original post by lilGem
be interested in this too :redface:

Oh hello! :biggrin: I remember you from the WJEC biology exams threads!
Original post by needtosucceed=)
do you know how lenient they are?
kings for pharmacy aab :smile:

They seemed quite lenient on the post-application open day. They said they'll take most of us on even if we miss the grades by one.. :smile: how about Kings?
One Tree Hill calls tonight I think though I will try to get some sleep if that's possible
Original post by KrystynaW

I put a lavendar bush in my room for nights like this... but it died from being over-watered :frown:

actual lavender! you should nip to the shop and get some essential oil it's what I use :P and a good film

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8156
Original post by RememberMeWhen
Queen's Belfast! Not many places do English and Sociology together. What about you?

Software Engineering in Queen's is my current plan, but I'm still not entirely sure :s-smilie: I'd love to do French and something else, but I don't think I'll get the grade.
Original post by madz2802
Radio 1 are doing an A-level chill out from 00:00 to 2:00, not sure if this has been mentioned :smile:

You legend, that's me sorted for tonight, after I go to see Kick-Ass 2 that is :biggrin:
Reply 8158
I'll be doing the Bourne set, a season of family guy and also phantom of the opera :tongue:

Ah okay. Well, good luck!
Sorry but edexcel chemistry unit 4&5 grade boundaries have made me so worried. Definitely failed

Latest