The Student Room Group

'palestinian' talks about taking over other territory after 'palestine'

We never get to see this in the UK because no media will touch anything that makes the 'palestinians' look bad. These views are widespread and 'palestinians' have frequently said that 'palestine' would just be a "stepping stone".

He wants to conquer Andalusia & the Vatican.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c7c_1376465641
Reply 1
There are nutters everywhere. No doubt there are lots of extremists in Palestine. That doesn't mean there aren't legitimate concerns that need to be addressed.
One can always rely on the moronic dregs of our population to judge a designated group of people based on the actions of a minority.
Reply 3
Don't all religions hope that one day they will control the whole world? Or as they would phrase it, have everyone obeying their god's rules.
Original post by Hopple
Don't all religions hope that one day they will control the whole world? Or as they would phrase it, have everyone obeying their god's rules.

I didn't know inanimate objects were capable of "hope". That's like saying a kinder bueno hopes I will eat it.
Reply 5
Original post by Extremotroph
I didn't know inanimate objects were capable of "hope". That's like saying a kinder bueno hopes I will eat it.

Try and figure out what I meant, then, it isn't too difficult :wink:
Original post by Hopple
Try and figure out what I meant, then, it isn't too difficult :wink:

Ah so now your posts are written in code? How riveting.
Reply 7
Good I think there's something very sinister about the Vatican and the Jesuits anyway.
Reply 8
i hate all religion rly ido but why is islam so osbessed with conquering the planet :confused:
they were in italy for a few hundreds of years trying to take :angry:
Reply 9
Original post by Hopple

no, not all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending