The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8360
Original post by SyedaK
I fear that may sleep though results day and if i stay awake then I will look like a druggie

I'm pretty sure the latter will be my problem. Since I decided a Harry Potter marathon was more important since sleeping probably wouldn't be happening :rolleyes:
Reply 8361
Original post by BrainDrain
Anyone else thinking of hitchhiking to their university to camp outside 'till they open, then beg plead, cry throw a tantrum and anything else you can think of to get accepted to any course if you miss your offer.

That's a brilliant idea
Original post by im so academic
If you can't communicate your subject, you aren't intelligent enough in my opinion. You may be clever, but not intelligent.

Have you read and thought about the paragraph that I wrote last night to you?
Original post by SWFC1995
I have an AS result coming tomorrow as well? Will it all be on one paper?

All your results should be on one sheet, maybe 2 if there are a lot :tongue:
Reply 8364
Sleep is not going to come easy tonight... good luck everyone!
Ucas has been attacked!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got to get up at 7am when I have been getting up anywhere around 10-12 for the past 2 months lol. Gonna be screwed.
Original post by Fydwraig
Ucas has been attacked!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's soo 10 minutes ago.

This thread moves too fast :tongue:
Original post by PythianLegume
All your results should be on one sheet, maybe 2 if there are a lot :tongue:

Original post by Fydwraig
Ucas has been attacked!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Back online now. UCAS tweet:
http://ucas.com is back up and running normally

Credit to the boffins! That was quick! :tongue:
Original post by James A
Reading aren't appearing in clearing yet ****ing hell.

That's surprising.
I want to numb my feelings
Reply 8373
Original post by annemariemoore
Ooh, I wouldn't know about that! Does it not depend on the uni? :frown:

Hmm, probably. Maybe I can get my second-choice uni to reserve a place for me on clearing if possible while I ask my insurance to release me. :/ or maybe I'll get into my firm and I won't have to do anything >=(

Original post by PQ
It can be anything between 6 hours and a fortnight....take names/job titles when you ring to get a quicker and better service!

Oooh. Great tip. Thanks, I'll remember that!
What happened to UCAS then? People are trying to check their track already or something I take it.
Original post by Gilgamesh
For AS results, what do they give you? Do they give you the overall AS grade, or just the module grade? They have the coursework grades too, right?

I'm expecting it to give me coursework grades, definitely, but also hopefully the overall grade. It'll all be in UMS though, so you'll be able to calculate the overall grade even if it isn't given...
No someone hacked it using denial of service so you would all being trying to check track at 8am and the hacker would be laughing at you because you can't get on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ruffiio
What happened to UCAS then? People are trying to check their track already or something I take it.

It was a DDos attack. It seems some sad person is trying to stop us from knowing if we got into uni.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:
Original post by im so academic
That's surprising.

Gotta love how you ignored my previous comment which I quoted you, but then again, you're trying to divert the attention away from the truth :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Latest