The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by venenecinema
Aren't they being more lenient than usual this year? Obviously depends on the course and all but you shouldn't be too harsh on yourself :smile:

Yep, it kinda makes me wished I applied for a more lenient course/uni haha. :tongue:
So er some digging around has lead me to understand my firm is ruthless with offer missers, even by as little as 1 or 2 ums.

Oh well, hopefully I make the insurance cause its going to be down to the wire with the firm and they don't seem like very forgiving people:frown:.
Original post by needtosucceed=)
on the main track page it says log in at 08.00...but on the main ucas page it says under opening hours 07.30 :woo:

7.30 is the official phone opening hours

And also when UCAS are planning to make track live secretly before 8am to avoid a rush on their servers:wink:
on the main track page it says log in at 08.00...but on the main ucas page it says under opening hours 07.30 :woo:

Pretty sure 7:30 is the UCAS call centre's opening time
Original post by xxKiaraxx
Yep, it kinda makes me wished I applied for a more lenient course/uni haha. :tongue:

Where and what did you firm

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahhhh thats so so good! wish kings was like that :frown: im really not sure tbh, they may accept abb but it depends how many spaces they have :/ my friend didnt meet her offer for biomedical sciences (she did the IB) but still got accepted so theres hope :redface:

Hopefully you'll get AAB anyway :smile:
Best of luck :smile:
Just impressed by how fast posts build up...
Reply 8427
Wishing you all luck for tomorrow I know how nervous I was last year, hope you all get what you want :smile:
Is anyone else not nervous or just numb? I'm only doing AS's and I'm no where near over confident about my results, in fact I'm pretty sure I won't get what I want. At GCSE I was SO nervous and was having nightmares, yet nothing has happened with my AS's and they're more important!
[QUOTE="Rubyturner94;43960099"]me three :frown: im soo scared. panicing :frown:
Original post by momomo123
me four!

How're you guys getting through tonight? I have 2 litres of diet coke and tumblr to keep me sane...
I feel sick, and I'm proper nervous.....ahhhhh:frown:
Original post by BrainDrain
Same here, it seems a little unfair when some of my friends with Cambridge offers received letters telling them not to get too stressed out about their results as they would be accepted if they fell a few marks short, whilst places such as Durham hardly give any leeway

Yeah, my firm sent me an email a couple of weeks back basically telling me that they wouldn't consider people who've missed their offer. :frown:

But even if they did, I haven't heard of anyone getting onto my course with grades below the required in the past few years.
Original post by ElChapo
Where and what did you firm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Medicine at Imperial.
Reply 8433
Original post by PQ

When to spoons start serving alcohol?
:biggrin:

I'm pretty sure the one near me serves it all day! If we do well we'll be returning for pitchers... if not... well... we'll probably still end up back there for lunch!
Original post by yarshad
Pretty sure 7:30 is the UCAS call centre's opening time

Original post by PQ
7.30 is the official phone opening hours

And also when UCAS are planning to make track live secretly before 8am to avoid a rush on their servers:wink:

ohhh I see :colondollar:
I still hope it updates before 8 anyways aha
9 hours 45 minutes to go....
Original post by nadster
Hopefully you'll get AAB anyway :smile:
Best of luck :smile:

hopefully :smile:
thanks!! best of luck to you too, let me know how you get on :smile:
I actually think I'm going to puke.
fmllllllllllll can't take this wait any longer
Original post by James A
My predictions are gonna be blown out of the water as it looks like we'll reach 10k posts by midnight.

what was your prediction?

Latest