The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by needtosucceed=)
na i meant your prediction of if we're gonna reach a new thread lol

loooool

predictions are around midnight so I would say, 12am perhaps
What films to watch to distract me...
I think I'll just get too tired to stay up, and if anything staying up just means thinking about the time for longer. I purposely went to the gym and had work today etc just to tire myself out so I would actually sleep. Just finished watching the new Die Hard - not a good film, but a decent way to kill 2 hours (lots of guns, explosions and tacky jokes).
Reply 8503
Original post by rageagainstessays
Anyone decided not to sleep tonight?

I don't think I'll be able to sleep even if I try :tongue:
Reply 8504
Original post by suncake
So Edexcel checked the past performance of every single person who took that paper? :lolwut: Riiight...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find it hard to believe as all past performances were AS papers, which is a different level to A2 papers... good AS performance doesn't necessarily mean good A2 performance... hmm
Try watching the football ..its working for me
Original post by James A
loooool

predictions are around midnight so I would say, 12am perhaps

we might reach it before then :tongue:
Does anyone else's stomach feel like a knotted orange slowly unravelling and peeling, only to discharge a swarm of restless, disgruntled butterflies? :frown:
Reply 8508
My courses are in clearing... I'm on a whole new level of brick ****ting. I feel like tetris.
Original post by needtosucceed=)
we might reach it before then :tongue:

I have a funny feeling we will!

8.5k posts now.

We'll easily get another 1.5k posts by midnight.
That awkward moment when you're going to lose your non-Maths Uni place because of one stray Maths exam.
I don't know how I'm gonna sleep...

*breathing rapidly*
Original post by James A
I have a funny feeling we will!

8.5k posts now.

We'll easily get another 1.5k posts by midnight.

500 posts per hour!
Reply 8513
Original post by wrexhamfc
Safe assumption. And "One Day More", I take it?

You must have seen that one!
Les Mis!

'Le Grand Jour!' the song...

One day moooooore
People, which first track or results? I feel like I should check track first but then I'm depriving myself of the suspense of results. I just don't know.
Reply 8516
Late night TV viewing must boom at this time every year
Original post by kevloui
My courses are in clearing... I'm on a whole new level of brick ****ting. I feel like tetris.

Mine aren't :frown: I'm not sure which situation is worse but right now I'm not liking mine
Original post by Vip3rgt9
People, which first track or results? I feel like I should check track first but then I'm depriving myself of the suspense of results. I just don't know.

Is the suspense of knowing whether you're into your firm not enough?
Less than 12 hours until I get my results! :eek::pingu::pingu:

Latest