The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TauMuon
Your username made me force air through my nose

I hope that is in a good way haha
Original post by James A
I have a funny feeling we will!

8.5k posts now.

We'll easily get another 1.5k posts by midnight.

imagine we finished a third thread, now that would be interesting :tongue:
What happens on this morning (iTV1) tomorrow morning?
At this rate I'm going to be camping outside my school at 6am (it opens at 7).
Original post by Vip3rgt9
People, which first track or results? I feel like I should check track first but then I'm depriving myself of the suspense of results. I just don't know.

I'm in the same situation....... get results online at 7.30am... apparently track won't update until 8am... logic says check results first... brain says ohaghoagih;gslsghgeriogahidshlgkajs WTF DO I DO? Heart says.... cry in a hole.
Actually tempted to go to sleep now in order to calm my stomach down and bring on what tomorrow has in store for us :gulp:
What time are people collecting results? Mine is 8-11
Original post by needtosucceed=)
imagine we finished a third thread, now that would be interesting :tongue:

Indeed :tongue:

Original post by xxKiaraxx
At this rate I'm going to be camping outside my school at 6am (it opens at 7).

Lucky!

I wish my school opened early!
Original post by ANONYM00SE
I'm in the same situation....... get results online at 7.30am... apparently track won't update until 8am... logic says check results first... brain says ohaghoagih;gslsghgeriogahidshlgkajs WTF DO I DO? Heart says.... cry in a hole.

Do whichever is first... I wish I could get results earlier than 8 but I can't, so I guess I'll just check track.
Original post by ANONYM00SE

We are lucky ..get our results emailed to us at 6am
Do daybreak do A-level result opening coverage tomorrow morning?
Reply 8531
Im expecting a miracle after average AS results
I'm an AS candidate but I'd like to wish every single person on this thread all the luck for tomorrow.I've waited since June 4th for this day to see if all the hard work I put in for my 9 exams have paid off.I've done everything i can to hope tomorrow is lucky for me and i hope it's the luckiest day of everyone's life because you make your own luck right ? The grade boundaries shocked me today,especially for F322 and MEI C1 (both C1) but god knows,i don't know the right answers or the mark scheme so i don't know how i've done.Still my predictions are at least AABB but i still believe i can get AAAA but god knows.I wasn't nervous for GCSE results day but i really am now!But next year will be tougher but for those waiting for uni places tomororw.Good luck tomorrow,you deserve it if you've put the effort in for it.And also good luck to the people helping out for clearing or adjustment at ucas tomorrow,we should all appreciate how much they do for students ito. getting them a place at university but enough of my story.Good luck everyone and whatever will happen,will happen and will for a reason :smile:
You can't actually log into track now, so I think they'll just keep it locked till 8 :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Is the suspense of knowing whether you're into your firm not enough?

Perhaps it's too much and I should ease into it by looking at results first?
Does anyone know what they have gotten yet? (I mean an estimate).
Original post by Vip3rgt9
Perhaps it's too much and I should ease into it by looking at results first?

When are your results available?

It's the finalllll countdownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:cool:
Feeling not too bad - just Biology I'm worried about!
So, so nervous! Good luck to everybody tomorrow, I hope everyone gets the results they want/need! I might watch Sherlock to try and distract myself. What's everybody else doing? :smile: :woo:

Latest