The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else feel physically sick after looking at the grade boundaries for A2 AQA English Literature?
Couldn't be worse :frown:
Original post by joereed
What are we actually expected to do tomorrow?

Say all goes well, and you've got into your firm choice, what 'stuff' are we expected to complete

Student Finance?
Admin?
Anything else?

No first choice is go and get drunk
Original post by Anny Smiles
Sherlock is a fab distraction! Love that show :smile: I think online TV shows might be the way forward. I'm currently sobbing into my diet coke and obsessively stalking TSR, so helpful, not!

It's so good! Have you seen Hannibal? I've been obsessively reading this thread and stalking tumblr and twitter 'A level results' tags, you're not alone! :eek: :smile:
Reply 8563
Original post by BrainDrain
No first choice is go and get drunk

haha that is all about the night!
Reply 8564
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Can anyone help me? what does this mean?

Circa 200 UCAS points* required in Clearing (or equivalent)

This was on the page of my course at BCU, what does the Circa mean?

aproximately
Reply 8565
Is there really point in staying up to check track? casue i think they are just gonna open it at 8
Reply 8566
Visions gone blurry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8567
Original post by wontdeny
Is that with CCEA?

No ..my college has their database type thing so we just log on and the results will be up
I want this day to be over and done with.
Reply 8569
Scottish here but all the best for tomorrow :smile:
Is anyone else getting an error message when they try to log onto Hotmail? :frown:
Reply 8571
My college gives us appointments and makes us wait to get our results one by one -.-
Original post by wontdeny
aproximately

Original post by Vip3rgt9
I think it means "around about" but it's a bit of a vague statement. :smile:

So if the original requirements were 280 UCAS points, if I didn't get 280, do you think I would still get in?

Thank you :smile:
Who sat STEP?
good luck to everyone collecting results tomorrow - i was in the exact spot 1/2 years ago but just remember things always work out for the best x
Original post by annemariemoore
Is anyone else getting an error message when they try to log onto Hotmail? :frown:

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile[
Reply 8576
Original post by Rosine
No ..my college has their database type thing so we just log on and the results will be up

That's a really good idea! Good luck with it :smile:
having a breaking bad marathon just to reassure me life could be worse
Reply 8578
Am I the only one listening to old gta radio stations to pass the time?
Original post by annemariemoore

I've just had a look and yes I am. I'm sure they'll fix it fairly quickly though.

Latest