The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When is edexcel results plus up?
I can't actually believe it's tomorrow, where has the time gone? I remember when there were 45 agonizing days left and now it's tomorrow!?
Reply 8642
Original post by Anny Smiles
*appears in a puff of smoke and begins to shake and sob uncontrollably*

There are more of us than expected! yay
Would I be right in saying AS is more important for Oxbridge?
Guys, I'm gonna be logging off now, I'll be back on here at like 6.30am in the morning to chat with you lot, but apart from that, all I gotta say is have a goodnight, and let's hope for the best tomorrow!

I'm hoping tomorrow is a :party: celebration for all of us!
hi there,
i will get AS results tomorrow. if i get the following grades:
maths: a
phy: b
chem: b
computing: c

should i apply for engineering at imperial college? they need 3 As at least.
Reply 8645
Original post by BrainDrain
Not been able to get Hotmail for the last hour or so

I have been able to get into Hotmail but my school email something like lgflmail hasn't worked for days ucas have this email so I wont be able to get my confirmation email n ucas wont let me change
Reply 8646
Original post by shaminn
Really no point in staying up for it. They have said it will stay down until 8am. You might as well get some sleep, get up early and get prepared.

Good luck dude!

yehhh true, best of luck to you too!
i am not going to go get my results tommorow, life has been unfair with me, theres no point in being miserable and knowing i am gonna be rejected for university

might as well work at mcdonalds now, i dont give a single ****ing crap **** anymore, **** u all, and **** that¬!¬!
Original post by MLogan
Oh okay! I thought it was only me! This is seriously not the time for outlook to be messing with us :|

omg I got soo scared I thought it was just my email that stopped working last minute!! is anyone using EDEXCEL RESULTS PLUS to get their results online? If so why isn't it working now when you try to log in? Is there a certain time that results are released on it??
Reply 8649
Cant log into ucas,results plus and my hotmail. Is this life? :unimpressed:
Reply 8650
Original post by Tuya
AS :smile:
C2 C3 3 applied
physics
chem
product design
preu cambridge global perspectives

WOW that sounds interesting! I'm sure you'll do really well :tongue:

It's just the nerves! the damn nerves :rolleyes:
Reply 8651
For edexcel chemistry did we take 01 or 01R in the uk?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Goods
For edexcel chemistry did we take 01 or 01R in the uk?

Posted from TSR Mobile

01 :smile:
Original post by GrimlyFish
Dunno if this is any good to you, but I have my hotmail account linked with my phone and I can still see all my messages :macarena:

This is good, however it will not refresh, so it might not be working (I haven't used my email on my phone for about 2 weeks, so I would be able to tell if it's working).
Edit: I just tried on my iPod and it says there is a problem, so won't refresh either.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by GrimlyFish
Dunno if this is any good to you, but I have my hotmail account linked with my phone and I can still see all my messages :macarena:

Thanks for looking ..just checked mine again and its still down
Original post by Tuya
Come on ASers - show yourselves!

I'm AS :smile:
What results are you waiting for and what boards :smile:?
And how do you think you've done? :redface:
Reply 8656
Original post by princesaiyan
hi there,
i will get AS results tomorrow. if i get the following grades:
maths: a
phy: b
chem: b
computing: c

should i apply for engineering at imperial college? they need 3 As at least.

It'll be a struggle. You better have done many extra-curricular Engineering things like reading related books, epq maybe, work exp. maybe, etc... To stand a fighting chance. And also make sure you're predicted at least AAA by your school :smile: G'luck
Reply 8657
Original post by James A
01 :smile:

Phew 69/80 for an A on 01R looked so scary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8658
Original post by Tuya
There are more of us than expected! yay
Would I be right in saying AS is more important for Oxbridge?

Definitely! AS's are definitely important as they're what gets the unis to look at your application in the first place especially if you're applying to competitive courses
Reply 8659
I wonder if I'll ever find someone who does Politics and Philosophy :/

Latest