so hotmails not working...
if track crashes as well we're screwed :rolleyes:
Reply 8701
Original post by SyedaK
AS?

yeaah :tongue:
Reply 8702
Original post by LeJennifleur
This is basically me with Maths, so unsure now after seeing the grade boundaries...argh :s-smilie:

That's like me and chemistry.. the worst part is... the board still hasn't uploaded the boundaries. :unimpressed:
Reply 8703
Original post by A19XI4B
Does anyone have the OCR grade boundaries by any chance? Thanks

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142071-unit-level-raw-mark-grade-boundaries-june-2013.pdf

other exam board GB or on the GB thread (can be found on the first page)
Reply 8704
Original post by Sarao
Was this reply to me or someone else as you didnt quote :colondollar:?

The nerves are being detrimental to my ability to quote:frown:
Yes, it was a reply!
Original post by Claree
Has anyone else made lists of "best case/worse case" marks for each exam? Waaah :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best Case: A*A*A
Worst Case:AAB

Need AAA thought :/ I would happily give up the A*'s just to meet my firm offer.
Original post by Claree
Has anyone else made lists of "best case/worse case" marks for each exam? Waaah :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I decided to only prepare a worst case scenario. Attempting to prepare myself for the worst, so that if it's anything better I'll be happy haha
Reply 8707
Original post by Rosine
yeaah :tongue:

mee too:frown:
What exam board for chemistry. I'm on OCR salters
Reply 8708
Anyone know whether WJEC has uploaded their boundaries yet? This is taking the mick.. all the other boards managed it!
Original post by Fiyinad
perfect way to de-stress

Yep.
Reply 8710
I'm so scared, I keep hearing that Durham are never, or only very rarely, lenient. If I were to get A*AB instead of the required AAA I'll still be screwed. I'M BRICKING IT.
Whilst the UCAS Track is offline, its OK, I've managed to get the Domino's Track working.. :biggrin:

Original post by SiMan
x

Keep checking here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2312329 for the WJEC boundaries, they'll eventually make it up.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8712
Original post by SyedaK
mee too:frown:
What exam board for chemistry. I'm on OCR salters

I'm doing AQA chemistry...dreading that sooo bad ..It's the only exam result that I don't even want to see..
Reply 8713
Mental breakdown underway
Original post by needtosucceed=)
so hotmails not working...
if track crashes as well we're screwed :rolleyes:

Not sure how to break this to you but UCAS has crashed but hopes to be back for 8 tomorrow
Original post by SiMan
Anyone know whether WJEC has uploaded their boundaries yet? This is taking the mick.. all the other boards managed it!

They said it'd be 8am onwards tomorrow, they never claimed it'd be before.

They don't use PDFs and have every module raw mark against every UMS point.

Not their fault, I think it's more professional if I'm honest although I do wish I had the boundaries for all my exams :frown:
Original post by Claree

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best: A*AA
Worst:BBB
Likely:AAB
Best case : A*A*AAAB
Worst Case: A*A*ABCC
Likely: A*A*AABC
Original post by JFA 95
I'm so scared, I keep hearing that Durham are never, or only very rarely, lenient. If I were to get A*AB instead of the required AAA I'll still be screwed. I'M BRICKING IT.

We as students always think the worst! But hopefully they will be nice, I'm hoping Warwick will be lenient, but I am applying for Law and need AAA, maybe A*AB will be okay, even A*A*B

Good luck though, and do let us know how you get on!
Reply 8719
Does anyone else have this going on in their brain?

UISFKOHRRLNSDKNGWRVLSDNGWNSDVOMGRESULTSDAYTOMORROWKAFDNEWLSDVNVWBKSD,VDKEABRVDSKBVAFI'MSCAREDOUFSLJGILERSGHKJGBIRESDBLFJERKBFSKJGLBVFALJKBGRAJFSBJVKASNEANFKVSRAVJSNKWE'REALLSCREWEDDAKFREJBDSIUKWEFJNSDCAAAAAAHFRILBSKDLUFGBI;ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAKSBVLRAERKBSKWFGODSAVETHEQUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest