The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have proper official mark schemes for BIOL1 and BIOL2? (AQA)
Original post by MS Miz
Am I the only one here worried about my AS results?

Nope, I'm ****ting it
Original post by Alexandra's Box
Hmm, it was alright. Can't really remember it to be honest, apart from all the tedious snake questions! Quite reasonable grade boundaries though. How about you?

I had to resit Unit 1 which didn't go amazing, unit 2 was better but as you said, the snake questions were ridiculous!
Reply 8823
Original post by MS Miz

Definitely not! *hugs*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarryMWilliams
x

How is/was the Domino's? What did you go for?
Original post by joe1545
I do chemistry A too, hows it evil haha, the grade boundaries are rather high though :/

It's just a bit boring compared to my other subjects... and A2 looks un-fun. Unit 1 resit went OK, can't remember Unit 2 at all. Ah well, as long as I get a B I'll be happy :biggrin:

How did you find it? :smile:
Reply 8826
Original post by MS Miz

No you're not!
10,000 posts by midnight.

Can it be done?
Best of luck guys in trying to wait for tomorrow! I'm gonna head off and try gain some sleep, though it seems futile. All the best! x
Ready to have a nervous breakdown and theres nothing I can do!!
Original post by :)ella
First UCAS, then Outlook/Hotmail, now TSR, my nerves can't stand this!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought it was just me who couldn't get on TSR just now
Reply 8831
Original post by MS Miz

Nope we are in the same boat :frown: What subjects?
Reply 8832
Original post by the A* guy
10,000 posts by midnight.

Can it be done?

Yes it can!
Hey. I was wondering what the chances of me being accepted into my firm were if I missed my subject specific requirement (i.e I missed only my Maths specific offer and got A*A* when the offer was AAA including A in maths) if the course is now in clearing? Thanks in advance.
STEP results in an hour and three quarters. It's getting real...
Original post by Tuya
Ah. Makes perfect sense. Barack was saying the same thing I think on snapchat a few minutes ago.

You think? I don't blame you for not paying proper attention to him, Barack's a right bore sometimes. Does he ever incessantly drone on about his golfing endeavours to you for hours on end? I feel like shooting myself after those episodes...

Edit: Secretary of State for Defence on the phone; he's arguing that results day ISN'T tomorrow and is infact a huge ploy by the coalition to panic innocent students
(edited 10 years ago)
TSR crashing is a sign, I'm gonna crash too now...!

See you on the other side :shakecane:
Original post by venenecinema
How is/was the Domino's? What did you go for?

I pitted for the BBQ Texas without the bacon (replaced with sweetcorn). As per usual.. it was scrumdiddlyumptuous!
So how is everyone feeling? There's less than a day left! :eek:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
It's taking me forever to say night to all these threads :lol:

Good luck, I expect your C4 score :lol:

Night-io

Thanks.

There's still always hope for your A*. Good luck to you too :h:

Latest