The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone else get their results online? I feel it's so much more convenient.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh God I'm so scared

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hallo everybody i wish good luck, Does anybody knows where the boundaries will be??
Somebody hold me.
Screenshot_2013-08-14-23-12-59.png

Is it just me that this makes me feel sick or?...
Original post by ladynova
this is literally the worst time for my Brothers fiance to go into labour!! :eek::eek: oh god and I thought I might ​get some sleep tonight, her waters broke 10 minutes ago!

You're going to be an aunt and get your firm choice tomorrow. Sounds like a hell of day for you then!
Reply 9026
Good luck for tomorrow everyone! Lets hope we all get the grades we want!
Original post by drakoulakos
Hallo everybody i wish good luck, Does anybody knows where the boundaries will be??

Boundaries have already been released. In general they are pretty low, which is a good and bad thing :frown:
Reply 9028
[video="youtube;vcJ-o_fh1B4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcJ-o_fh1B4[/video]
This may help.. Im seeing if it works...
Original post by rturnbull94
Screenshot_2013-08-14-23-12-59.png

Is it just me that this makes me feel sick or?...

You're not alone.... eeeeeeeeeeek!
Reply 9030
Original post by Claree
What do you reckon is the best distraction method? I've got a long 11 hours to kill :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sleeping.
Reply 9031
Original post by olliehus
Ah right, that makes sense :L

But yeah that sounds good, what are you studying now?
I loved chemistry, it didn't love me :L

What unis have you in mind at the moment?

And I hope to study Human Biology

Ahh another science folk, I have friends wanting to do the human bio course it looks good! I am doing maths, F maths, chem, bio and geog at the moment. And i'm looking at unis like leeds, nottingham, sheffield, york etc..
[video="youtube;pY9b6jgbNyc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgbNyc[/video]
Original post by drakoulakos

Boundaries for Edexcel, AQA & OCR are all already up :smile: search their website, earlier pages of this thread or the boundaries thread :smile:
Watching lord of the rings to pass the time. Gandalf shouting "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" has never felt more relevant!
Reply 9035
Original post by xDanny 117
You're not alone.... eeeeeeeeeeek!

When I saw this I actually wanted to vomit! So so scared!!
Reply 9036
So clearing has opened me up to courses I couldn't apply to before and would prefer over my insurance. Say if I miss my firm and get accepted into my insurance, am I still allowed to cancel it tomorrow morning and go into clearing?
Just got in from watching the conjuring, no idea whether that is a good thing or not
Original post by James A
Dildo999, why did you have to neg my post for saying what time I can get my results from????

Lol it's cause I don't like you.

Just joking it was an accident (Or was it?) Pro users have too much power.

P.S. Highlight my text.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ANONYM00SE
Ah cool :smile:
French and German at UCL AAe
And KCL AB
Soooooo nervous

Good luck!!!:crossedf:

Latest