The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5960
Original post by thatitootoo
Du fragst mich, ob ich morgen mein "A-levels" bekommen soll? :tongue: Nein! Ich habe dieses Jahr gar nichts gemacht!
Aber letztes Jahr bekam ich meine Abitür Niederländisch (A-level Dutch) ^^

:grin: Tootoo

Ahh ok....wie kommt? (How come?? :P)

Original post by Marii101
Ouais, donc nous pourrons utiliser 'tu'. Ok?

Oui, j'attends pour les résultats du Core Science et de les résultats du English Digital Communications CA. Je comprends que tu as fini tes GCSES, n'est ce pas?

D'accord......You looking forward to next year? Pardon, mais habites-tu en l'UK?
Reply 5961
Original post by Octopus_Garden
He's enjoying this year's results days vicariously.:biggrin:

Sie sind jedoch, nicht, ich glaube?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Gilo98
I will be collecting my (poor) A-level German grade tomorrow (thus disqualifying me from offering help on TSR ever again, once you lot find out)! And next week, I collect GCSE French!
Original post by Gilo98

D'accord......You looking forward to next year? Pardon, mais habites-tu en l'UK?

Oui, j'habite à Londres. :rolleyes: (Sorry, but it just seems weird to have someone ask me that. :tongue: It seems that you looked at my profile or something?) Je suis née à Londres mais mes parents sont nigérian (donc ma origine ethnique est Nigérian mais ma nationalité est britannique).

Uh, I'm dreading next year because it'll be 10x more stress than I had in Year 9 when I started my GCSEs. Plus nearly all of my exams will be at the end of the school year. :frown: I predict the end of the world will be in June 2014 thanks to the new government. :mad:
Reply 5964
Original post by Octopus_Garden
I will be collecting my (poor) A-level German grade tomorrow (thus disqualifying me from offering help on TSR ever again, once you lot find out)! And next week, I collect GCSE French!

Poor? I thought you were native :redface: Im kind of jealous being surrounded by all this nervous excitement though :frown:
Original post by Gilo98

wieso!

Ich interessierte mich nicht für die Abitüren meines Schule, denn da wird mir keine Deutsche stünde angeboten.
(Octopus Garden point out what is wrong with this ambitious sentence that's clearly beyond my current level) :wink:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5966
Oui, j'habite à Londres. :rolleyes: (Sorry, but it just seems weird to have someone ask me that. :tongue: It seems that you looked at my profile or something?) Je suis née à Londres mais mes parents sont nigérian (donc ma origine ethnique est Nigérian mais ma nationalité est britannique).

Uh, I'm dreading next year because it'll be 10x more stress than I had in Year 9 when I started my GCSEs. Plus nearly all of my exams will be at the end of the school year. :frown: I predict the end of the world will be in June 2014 thanks to the new government. :mad:

sorry, as you speak mandarin and bits I thought you may have lived in china :rolleyes:

What stuff have you started already?
Original post by Gilo98

What did you want to say here??:tongue:

Original post by Gilo98
Poor? I thought you were native :redface: Im kind of jealous being surrounded by all this nervous excitement though :frown:

Uhh...For me it's dread. I think I failed the last June exam for Core Science (after I got full UMS in the January exam). I just hope that I didn't get anything less than an A so that I can still get an A* overall.
*Fingers crossed*

:hi: Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa/Other??

Reply 5970
wieso!

Ich interessierte mich nicht für die Abitüren meines Schule, denn da wird mir keine Deutsche stünde angeboten.
(Octopus Garden point out what is wrong with this ambitious sentence that's clearly beyond my current level) :wink:

*brings up google translate*

Kind of get the jist of it.....something wasn't offered according to google?

What did you want to say here??:tongue:

:mmm: However you are not, I believe? (This has been the first time i have expressed my german on here :P dont judge :biggrin: )
Reply 5971
Uhh...For me it's dread. I think I failed the last June exam for Core Science (after I got full UMS in the January exam). I just hope that I didn't get anything less than an A so that I can still get an A* overall.
*Fingers crossed*

Good luck!! Want to start AS maths this upcoming year but as my school wont let me take GCSE maths early Im frightened it might mess me over, ie. i forget the gcse stuff after taking AS exams
Original post by Gilo98
sorry, as you speak mandarin and bits I thought you may have lived in china :rolleyes:

What stuff have you started already?

Ohhhh, if you spoke Mandarin, you would know how bad I am at it. :biggrin:
I only wish that I could have lived in China for a while, though. :colone:

I've completed all of the controlled assessments for English Digital Communications (I'm doing the triple GCSE which covers Digital Communications, Literature and Language so I had to start one early this year. Plus, they made us choose our options in Year 8 so we had no choice.)
All I have left to determine my final grade is the exam which I'll sit next year in June. (These exams are going to be piling up. I get stressed just thinking about it. :frown:) Plus, the controlled assessments have to be moderated.

I'm also doing triple science (Core Science, Additional Science and Further Science) so they also had to spread it across Year 9, 10 & 11. Once my result for the last exam (June this year) comes out, I'll officially complete the Core Science GCSE. The content of the course was split into 2 so I had to do my first exam in January but because of the government, I'll have to do two exams on the entire syllabus in June next year. (And the exams will probably only be a few days apart.)

Then I'll have to complete Additional Science in Year 10 and Further Science in Year 11.

Thinking about all of this is stressing me out. Ugh. :frown:
Original post by Gilo98
*brings up google translate*

Kind of get the jist of it.....something wasn't offered according to google?

:mmm: However you are not, I believe? (This has been the first time i have expressed my german on here :P dont judge :biggrin: )

Yupp! No German!

Hmm that's a tough one...maybe "Aber das selbte gilt nicht für Sie" :tongue:

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Gilo98
Good luck!! Want to start AS maths this upcoming year but as my school wont let me take GCSE maths early Im frightened it might mess me over, ie. i forget the gcse stuff after taking AS exams

What the...? You mean there's the possibility of starting AS maths in Year 10??? You must be smart if you were thinking about doing that. :eek:
I don't even know when I'm doing the Maths GCSE, my teacher is so laid back that even when we asked him, he didn't know. :biggrin:

Oh and thanks! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
What the...? You mean there's the possibility of starting AS maths in Year 10??? You must be smart if you were thinking about doing that. :eek:
I don't even know when I'm doing the Maths GCSE, my teacher is so laid back that even when we asked him, he didn't know. :biggrin:

Why won't you reveal your tribe to me :mad: Na dont come 4 wahala oh. :wink:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5976
Yupp! No German!

Hmm that's a tough one...maybe "Aber das selbte gilt nicht für Sie" :tongue:

Octopus Garden knew what I meant anyway!! :tongue:
Im meant to be starting german gcse next year but Im really doubtful now!!

Ohhhh, if you spoke Mandarin, you would know how bad I am at it. :biggrin:
I only wish that I could have lived in China for a while, though. :colone:

I've completed all of the controlled assessments for English Digital Communications (I'm doing the triple GCSE which covers Digital Communications, Literature and Language so I had to start one early this year. Plus, they made us choose our options in Year 8 so we had no choice.)
All I have left to determine my final grade is the exam which I'll sit next year in June. (These exams are going to be piling up. I get stressed just thinking about it. :frown:) Plus, the controlled assessments have to be moderated.

I'm also doing triple science (Core Science, Additional Science and Further Science) so they also had to spread it across Year 9, 10 & 11. Once my result for the last exam (June this year) comes out, I'll officially complete the Core Science GCSE. The content of the course was split into 2 so I had to do my first exam in January but because of the government, I'll have to do two exams on the entire syllabus in June next year. (And the exams will probably only be a few days apart.)

Then I'll have to complete Additional Science in Year 10 and Further Science in Year 11.

Thinking about all of this is stressing me out. Ugh. :frown:

Ahhh maybe dont feel jealous then!!

Im dreading all my exams because Il have all the exams for every single subject all in that one month in year 11 :frown: .....i'll have 9 in science alone!!
Why won't you reveal your tribe to me :mad: Na dont come 4 wahala oh. :wink:

Ahah, is this pidgin english I see? :wink:
Original post by Gilo98
Octopus Garden knew what I meant anyway!! :tongue:
Im meant to be starting german gcse next year but Im really doubtful now!!

Ahhh maybe dont feel jealous then!!

Im dreading all my exams because Il have all the exams for every single subject all in that one month in year 11 :frown: .....i'll have 9 in science alone!!

Don't be! The fact that you can ALREADY communicate in Germam is fantastisch!

Oui, j'attends pour les résultats du Core Science et de les résultats du English Digital Communications CA. Je comprends que tu as fini tes GCSES, n'est ce pas?

Bonne chance! :smile:

Oui, j'attends pour mes GCSEs, maintenant seulement une semaine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest