The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Soooo scared about tomorrow :frown: anyone got any uplifting words?

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 letters... all in readiness to decide what I will be doing for the rest of my life... :frown:
Good Luck all! :smile:
Original post by x0x
Guys does it matter if you did 4 subjects at AS and messed up in one you don't like because you were forced to take it by someone?
I know this sounds weird but i am the type of person who would forget about all his other decent grades over a bad grade :frown:

No, but if you don't enjoy it drop it for next year.
do all unis give their unconditional offers at midnight tonight or do some wait until morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Decided to join in the discussion :P how is everyone feeling ? good luck to everyone who is due to get results later on today :smile:
Reply 9085
Original post by x0x
Guys does it matter if you did 4 subjects at AS and messed up in one you don't like because you were forced to take it by someone?
I know this sounds weird but i am the type of person who would forget about all his other decent grades over a bad grade :frown:

Oxbridge, yes.
Bedfordshire, no.

It all depends on where you're applying.

If it's top 20, it might do. Below that and it probably won't.
Original post by x0x

I failed one of my AS levels (I mean literally failed), got predicted AAA and received offers from 5 RG universities for law. I suppose it depends on whether the subject is relevant for your degree choice though.
Anyone planning on not sleeping?
Original post by awkwardusername
My insurance has places in clearing for my course; my offer is BBC but in clearing they're asking for ABB, any ideas why?

they have filled/ think they will fill all of their places that they have for students who achieve lower than ABB. ABB and higher has no such limit.
Original post by dan94adibi
Did you do STEP II?

I sat all 3 STEP papers.
Original post by olliehus
Which uni and which course?

English at Manc Met!
Unless I've just misinterpreted it?
Reply 9091
Original post by deanna3006
do all unis give their unconditional offers at midnight tonight or do some wait until morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They've made most of their decisions now. Ucas have the decisions, and track is being updated. you will find out near to 8am
Reply 9092
Original post by Dilzo999
I was hoping to staying up all night and marathoning movies but I have a killer headache so I have been forced to go to sleep.

Thats a good idea! Oh no! :frown: hope your heads better soon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by .snowflake.
they have filled/ think they will fill all of their places that they have for students who achieve lower than ABB. ABB and higher has no such limit.

Ahhhh right, thanks! :smile:
Original post by .snowflake.
I had to go through this last year. That screen still makes me feel sick. Seeing it change when it finally allows you to log in, THAT will make you want to vom up your intestines..

I am so worried in case I don't get in :/. I'm tired but I know that I'm going to feel so **** in the morning when I can log on :/
The wait is killing me. I just want this to be over with!
Reply 9096
Original post by adi19956
Head to the all nighter thread

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for letting me know about that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9097
Doesn't look like we'll make 10000 by midnight.
Reply 9098
Original post by awkwardusername
English at Manc Met!
Unless I've just misinterpreted it?

To be honest, I have no idea, but all you need to worry about is reaching your offer, and if you do, there're no problems. Don't worry about clearing.

AH! WAIT! It's because they have unlimited places for ABB+ students in clearing. They will probably lower the offers in a week or so if they don't fill the course with ABB students.
Original post by DJMayes
I sat all 3 STEP papers.

:adore: What are you expecting?/What do you need?

Latest