The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by olliehus
They've made most of their decisions now. Ucas have the decisions, and track is being updated. you will find out near to 8am

hmmm ok, my school says we can come in at 7:45 if we know we haven't got in which is a bit odd but never mind!

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'm getting drunk with my dad tonight...can't take this nervous stuff lol
Original post by olliehus
To be honest, I have no idea, but all you need to worry about is reaching your offer, and if you do, there're no problems. Don't worry about clearing.

AH! WAIT! It's because they have unlimited places for ABB+ students in clearing. They will probably lower the offers in a week or so if they don't fill the course with ABB students.

I'm pretty sure I'll be fine for MMU, but my firm is a totally different story, hahah!
Reply 9103
Original post by sikhtank27
i'm getting drunk with my dad tonight...can't take this nervous stuff lol

You and me both, we broke out the whisky for tonight, needed a bit of spirit.
Is there an xat live chat this year?
Original post by dan94adibi
:adore: What are you expecting?/What do you need?

I need 1,1 in STEP II and III for my offer, 2 in any for my insurance. Don't really know what to expect right now...
Reply 9106
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Ahh cheers, good luck to you.

Unfortunately my school doesn't use it :-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Original post by rturnbull94
I am so worried in case I don't get in :/. I'm tired but I know that I'm going to feel so **** in the morning when I can log on :/

I felt like this last year. Looked at grade boundries and then convinced myself that MMU wouldnt want me..
Original post by DJMayes
I need 1,1 in STEP II and III for my offer, 2 in any for my insurance. Don't really know what to expect right now...

Alright good luck! :borat:
Reply 9109
Original post by DJMayes

Ditto, good luck!
Reply 9110
Anyone else having problems with hotmail?! This is just perfect!
Original post by .snowflake.
I felt like this last year. Looked at grade boundries and then convinced myself that MMU wouldnt want me..

Yeahh that's exactly the same with me, since MMU are my firm - I've also convinced myself Cardiff Met don't want me now either :frown:
Reply 9112
Original post by DJMayes

Out of curiosity, what is your insurance?
Reply 9113
Best of luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adi19956
Unfortunately my school doesn't use it :-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I'm gonna try to avoid using it; as ideally I'd like to face all my results at once.
Reply 9115
Hotmail is now playing up for me as well..
-.-
Reply 9116
veryyy nervous for AS results tomorrow :biggrin:

EDIT: Why the neg rep?
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeahh that's exactly the same with me, since MMU are my firm - I've also convinced myself Cardiff Met don't want me now either :frown:

What're you wanting to study at MMU? :smile: It's my insurance but I'm 99% sure I've missed my firm!

MMU were my insurance. When I got onto track, you can see when they told UCAS they wanted you. You know where it used to tell you the date they sent you offers and things, its there. MMU had been like a 4 year old in a sweet shop, and ucas had been told really quite early on on the monday.
Hotmail seems to be holding up okay for me so far

Latest