The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9560
is it possible to reject your insurance?
How to stay awake?
Listen to this for 10 hours straight...

[video="youtube;kxopViU98Xo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo[/video]

:biggrin:
Original post by olliehus
Because if one of us is awake, we're all awake, and I am running on red bull and lucozade tablets right now. I will be crashing in the car on the way home from sixth form.

I call it the no sleep syndrome
Thanks for the reply. I'm really confused as they are the same grades. I really want to go to Leeds and not really feeling Nottingham anymore. But the way Nottingham have addressed us 'as a confirmed student' etc. I'm so scared
OR! If you're waiting for Keele to confirm anything with you, wait for the pigeon/horseman to arrive with the message scribbled on a piece of parchment.

Thinking about it, that would make the whole process much more fun.
Original post by Divergent
How to stay awake?
Listen to this for 10 hours straight...

[video="youtube;kxopViU98Xo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo[/video]

:biggrin:

:lolwut:

I rather go to sleep than watch that tripe for 10 ****ing hours!
Reply 9566
At this rate we will have a third thread by the morning :tongue:
Original post by kate113855
Need ABB in English Lang/Lit, Psychology and Gen Studies. Did Philosophy too but expecting less than a D in it.

Desperately hoping for A*AA/AAA though for a scholarship :smile:
what about you?

Sorry I'm in my gcses I was just curious about what everyone was getting :P but that sounds cool my cousin did the exact same subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9568
do you phone them up or just do it through Ucas?
Reply 9569
Can you check if your results are good enough for a Clearing Course by ringing them up before rejecting your insurance?
Original post by HarryMWilliams
OR! If you're waiting for Keele to confirm anything with you, wait for the pigeon/horseman to arrive with the message scribbled on a piece of parchment.

Thinking about it, that would make the whole process much more fun.

Reminds me of Assassin Creed:ninja:

How about deliver via a pigeon?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9571
Ahah I am watching doctor who, and so far all is going well :L

But yeah I wasn't sure I'd be able to wake up on time if I slept, so I chose to just stay awake until after my results :L
Original post by Comokanu
x

You should be able to ring up the clearing university, explain the situation and ask if they would make you an offer - I'm not sure if they need your clearing ID to pull all your details, or whether just your UCAS ID is sufficient.

Original post by kidomo
x

YES!
Original post by Divergent
University of Aberdeen - STOP SENDING ME THE SAME EMAIL

Grr.

I've had 7 of the same email in the past hour.
Not even applied there.!!

I just said the same thing on twitter, I requested a prospectus almost a year ago and didn't apply and they still send me emails..
Reply 9574
guys what are you bringing in tomorrow?
Cant sleep!!
Any AS students in here? I feel dominated by the A2 mob :frown:
Original post by jodyspelling
When did you receive this email as I am a nottingham firmer and have not received an email and am slightly panicking :frown:

ouch!
Reply 9578
Original post by HarryMWilliams
You should be able to ring up the clearing university, explain the situation and ask if they would make you an offer - I'm not sure if they need your clearing ID to pull all your details, or whether just your UCAS ID is sufficient.

YES!

Thanks.
Original post by chlolouise
I just said the same thing on twitter, I requested a prospectus almost a year ago and didn't apply and they still send me emails..

Yepp. Exact same story as me.

I keep hoping it's emails from my firm.. but nothing :frown:

Latest