The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lollipopsftw
I know this is highly irrelevant right now but does anyone mind sharing their gcse results because I'm Getting mines next week and I'm kinda scared

Posted from TSR Mobile

2A* 4A 4B

If you're not aiming for medicine or Oxbridge, you don't have to worry about GCSEs as long as they're not terrible.
Original post by Thatstudentdude
Hm do I check ucas before I go or not? I just want to find out whether I'm in...but, assuming I get the grades needed, I feel the surprise will be better when I open my results for the first time! Hmmmmmmmmm.

UCAS DDoS allowing, I'm going to check at 08:00, get the tears out, then go and pick up my certificates.
They are great, I live in a small village now, so it'll just be like transplanting myself if I do end up at Keele.

Have you applied to Keele? If so, (and even if you havnt) what course?

Original post by Divergent
x

Biomedical Science for me, it seems it's also in clearing which gives me a small piece of hope.
Original post by usernameishard
desperately refreshing my emails since my college decided to tell us we would be emailed 'before 7:30am' WHO ON EARTH CAN SLEEP UNDER THESE CONDITIONS?!!

They'll probably send it at 7:29

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mindlessly refreshing the page and reading all the comments, because thats how nervous I am
Original post by Sannn
Thank you very much for your input, I highly appreciate it, along with everyone else on this forum who had to read your bragging over your non-existent GCSE grades

I'm sorry I was just asking a simple question but if not you could've just responded in a much polite manner. Sorry if I interrupted anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
woooo Adrenaline rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Original post by Nitrogen
Mindlessly refreshing the page and reading all the comments, because thats how nervous I am

It's 02:00, what do you think everyone else here is doing lol
Reply 9628
Anyone else sitting at their computer refreshing this thread to try and calm themselves down? Maybe just me :tongue:

EDIT: nevermind just saw someone elses comment :L
Reply 9629
"...Looking back one year later, I realise that all the stress is not worth it. Yes your results are important, and right now it might seem like the most important thing ever, but that’s not necessarily the case. Life is what you make it..."

Read the rest of my 'A-Level results' blog here:
http://tahneatnewman.wordpress.com/

...Seeing that you're awake anyway.

Be optimistic :smile:
Original post by mathieuh
It's 02:00, what do you think everyone else here is doing lol

I don't know anymore... All of I can think of is results :redface:
Just want to say to all those people waiting for their results, good luck and I honestly hope that you got what you deserved :smile: take a deep breath and let it out :smile: x
Original post by Sannn
Thank you very much for your input, I highly appreciate it, along with everyone else on this forum who had to read your bragging over your non-existent GCSE grades

you sound like a right nob head
Original post by mathieuh
UCAS DDoS allowing, I'm going to check at 08:00, get the tears out, then go and pick up my certificates.

I really want to...but I feel like it's knowing what your christmas presents are before christmas day! Temptation will probably get the better of me and I'll check at around 8:00 too.....
Reply 9634
Original post by VvMT01
Anyone else sitting at their computer refreshing this thread to try and calm themselves down? Maybe just me :tongue:

Me too!! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by lollipopsftw
They'll probably send it at 7:29

Posted from TSR Mobile

unfortunatley very true
Original post by Nitrogen

you should get some air, you'll find 78% of people like you.
LOL I bet the 500 page limit will be reached before the results come out! 4 hours left!
Tsr is better :wink:
Adult nursing is quite a popular course it seems, even those places that appear on clearing seem to be filled fairly quickly.

It's an interesting array of universities you have there. :biggrin:

Latest