The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9660
No Amazon, now is not the time to send me an email concerning your brand new Kindle. I almost **** bricks from the notification.

I would like one of those Whitepaper model Kindles though. They look nice.
Just to let you all know, I have a friend who already knows his results and he is definitely in to Nottingham University, so if you have received this email then you have got into this university. You are only able to have a University card if you are either a student or a teacher.. meaning that you guys AND ME got it :smile:
Reply 9662
After waking up with a skewed sleep schedule, I've just finished researching clearing and laying out steps if I don't meet my offer from Durham. Feel a little better now at least! Now the wait till UCAS track is up begins...
Ah OK, I get the reasoning behind the universities now. In any case, good luck with it. :biggrin:
I'm rewatching the dota 2 international until dawn, then I'll go for a walk. So scared :'(
Reply 9665
Hotmail would stop bloody working on the most important day of our lives :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Comokanu
No Amazon, now is not the time to send me an email concerning your brand new Kindle. I almost **** bricks from the notification.

I would like one of those Whitepaper model Kindles though. They look nice.

I like reading my stories on a paper.
I was hoping to trick my body into sleeping early :frown: went to bed at 8pm with 5 hours asleep only to wake up at midnight fully alive and ****ting it.
Ok so I manage to fall asleep after a long time of just rolling around.... And now I'm wide awake. 5 hours early :mad:
Original post by ColourDog
Ok so I manage to fall asleep after a long time of just rolling around.... And now I'm wide awake. 5 hours early :mad:

You can join us :tongue:
Reply 9670
Original post by kidomo
I like reading my stories on a paper.

I like to try new things out. As much as I enjoy the liberty of viewing two pages at once and physically flicking pages, sometimes it's not convenient.
Has it released? :frown: I'm pretty nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9672
If How I met your mother has taught us anything, it's that nothing good happens after 2am... we have to attempt to sleep before all our refreshing crashes UCAS :O
Original post by Nitrogen

one of us... one of us... one of us
So should I ring up other universities before I ask my insurance to put me into clearing or should I go into clearing first?
Original post by Nitrogen

Well, I don't think I'll be going to sleep any time soon! :tongue:
So, what subjects is everyone waiting for?
Reply 9677
would anyone here have to quit their job to get into a uni? if I miss my firm then this is my predicament :frown: love my job, any advice?
Original post by ColourDog
Well, I don't think I'll be going to sleep any time soon! :tongue:

Me too, im too nervous to sleep :redface:
Original post by billyfisher100
So, what subjects is everyone waiting for?

Chemistry, maths, psychology *sigh*

Latest