Original post by Divergent
I said I would try sleep.
Not happening at all. ^_^

I'm in the same boat :tongue:

Tried sleeping, but i just end up rolling around and getting nowhere :rolleyes:
Original post by Raeile
I'm just popping in to say good luck everyone! :smile:
I originally wrote pooping instead of popping. ¬¬

I actually read pooping straight away anyway lol.
Reply 9823
This is like the anti-christmas eve night
Post 10,000 soon approaching!
well. breakfast club failed to live up to the expectations.
i might try sleep now, just in case I'm successful see you guys on the other side and good luck
2 hours 20 minutes! eeeek!
Just woke up. The first thing I did? Grabbed my ipad and checked the edexcel grade boundaries. Pretty happy with them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fliortia
How badly has it gone? I was in a similar position last year but managed to talk my teachers round to predicting me decent grades on promises to resit and based on past performance (I got a C in History last year for example and got an A prediction)

wow how weird - i got a C in History and I had my heart set on doing it, but now I just don't know what to do. I've got A's in Maths and Biology and a B (which I should get pushed up to an A after I retake an ISA) in Physics but History is what I enjoy, the one I really wished to do at university. The thing is, I tried harder for History than I did my others so maybe it's just not meant to be but I really don't know what to do! I'm naturally good at sciencey stuff but I don't want to spend 3 years of my life doing something I don't enjoy even if I am good at it. I'm just disappointed and confused.

Thank you though
Reply 9829
4 Hours and 20 Minutes!! :O
Managed to sleep for 2 hours Sighh
Original post by Zurvan
I'll toast a glass to that, best of luck with your grades. :beer:

you too! :smile::smile:
Reply 9832
I am going to sleep now. :couchpotato:
Everyone remember not to panic tomorrow!
& GOOD LUCK. :biggrin:
Reply 9833
Are all the pre confirmation emails sent from Nottingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chiny94
Are all the pre confirmation emails sent from Nottingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooo I'm in Nottingham now, sorry nothing to do with this post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9835
Original post by phippsyc
Oooo I'm in Nottingham now, sorry nothing to do with this post

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah it's cool your statement actually eased me a bit :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9836
Ooooo. Very soon, it'll be 6 c:
I've been doing headstands to try and distract myself from results - it's hard to be worried while upside down, I have found. :tongue:

Original post by samfreak
when do aqa publish exam results online for teachers to access?

6AM, I think. (See here.)
Reply 9838
Original post by HearingWhat?
wow how weird - i got a C in History and I had my heart set on doing it, but now I just don't know what to do. I've got A's in Maths and Biology and a B (which I should get pushed up to an A after I retake an ISA) in Physics but History is what I enjoy, the one I really wished to do at university. The thing is, I tried harder for History than I did my others so maybe it's just not meant to be but I really don't know what to do! I'm naturally good at sciencey stuff but I don't want to spend 3 years of my life doing something I don't enjoy even if I am good at it. I'm just disappointed and confused.

Thank you though

Woah, that is weird. First of all, I would try speaking to your teacher(s) and asking them for advice - particularly if you have some idea about which universities you are considering. They can advise you about what's realistic and what isn't. I would say (if it's possible) consider taking a gap year so that you can apply with your final results which may be a step up from what you have now at AS.

I can totally sympathise as History made up the majority of my revision at AS and it felt horrible to do so badly (in comparison to my other subjects) but try not to think that all is lost yet!
Reply 9839
I think the emails are from Nottingham. Because I've stalked people who said they got the email and most of them made a thread mentioning Nottingham. :tongue: it calmed me down a bit. Because I didn't apply there and did not receive an email.

Latest