The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9860
Original post by frappe framboise
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!!!!!!!!!! A huge bat just flew into my room!!!! I've bombed out of there and am camping out in the living room :yikes:

Lmao. That made me laugh :laugh::laugh:
Original post by HarryMWilliams
I'm only waiting on a chemistry grade, both biology and psychology would have to be flopped 90% to get below a B.

What are your subjects?

Maths, Geography and Physics.

Maths, I needed an average of 75 between C4 and S1.. eh I just don't know! Geography, I will get that A no problem. Then there's physics. A subject in which I had 3 exams and 2 practicals in this summer's exam series.

I really want AAB so either Maths or Physics needs to swing in my favour... :colondollar:
Reply 9862
I got an email saying "Clearing and Adjustment" but couldn't see who it was from, turns out to be a mass e-mail from Kent about it - my heart skipped a little beat. :s-smilie:

:hugs:
Original post by Cryl
:hugs: I'm sorry. Dw, there are plenty course in clearing! :smile:

aww thank you but I neeed EE to get into uni and got CDE so I'm good, just depressed that I failed a unit in the course I'm going off to study :unimpressed:
yeah sleep...about that thing.
Reply 9865
Original post by usernameishard
aww thank you but I neeed EE to get into uni and got CDE so I'm good, just depressed that I failed a unit in the course I'm going off to study :unimpressed:

Oh congrats then! Celebrate ;D
Is there really any point in sleeping now ?
I'm very nervous, I don't want a repeat of March today. Good-luck everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its 9 am where I am. Just got the results by email. Made my offer. God I'm going to LSE, I can't ****ing believe it!!!

Good luck everyone, hope you all make the uni of your choice.
(edited 10 years ago)
ERGHHH! Just got back from work!
Walking home was following the thread so much that i walked into a brick wall.. good sign?! not!!

so worried
Reply 9870
Dozed off for 15 minutes watching Mad Men :tongue: Can't believe after everything I find out in less than 2 hours.
Reply 9871
Original post by abhiksetia
Its 9 am where I am. Just got the results by email. Made my offer. God I'm going to LSE, I can't ****ing believe it!!!

Congrats!
(edited 10 years ago)
Writing a list of unis and courses with phone numbers already from clearing, to be prepared to the 98% chance of me going through clearing :frown:
Original post by xDanny 117
x

How was Maths for you? What exam board are you on, is it Edexcel?

Original post by lilGem
x

Clearing preparation in full swing with colour-coordinated plans depending on grades! YES.
Reply 9874
Original post by abhiksetia

Congrats :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Just woke up and now I know I won't be getting back to sleep - so nervous! Not long to go now :O
Reply 9876
Original post by DeanTJ1995

Thinking along the same lines, even several gin and tonics couldn't ease my nerves.
Reply 9877
Clearing preparation in full swing with colour-coordinated plans depending on grades! YES.

I have a list of universities I'd be willing to consider :yep:

Alas it rests on one grade in the subject I want to study :afraid:
Reply 9878
Original post by DeanTJ1995

I shall reward myself with sleep on receipt of good results at 6 am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhh!

Latest