The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I really feel like I should sleep, but it seems kinda fruitless now. :frown:
Reply 9901
Original post by mike380
Phoenix wright I love that I now know how I shall waste the next hour and 20 mins thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :biggrin: I can't stop playing it at the moment, going through the series and am up to the start of Trials and Tribulations. Good times, good times.
Reply 9902
Original post by HarryMWilliams
Biomed - if anything it'll be Chemisty that blows up that plan.

Oh good luck!

Chemistry is horrible (I've only just done the AS) huge respect for anyone who takes it past GCSE :yep:

where's your firm? :smile:
Just over an hour to go.

PAAAAANIIIIIICCCCCC AAATTTAAACCCCKKKK!
Reply 9904
Guys if i dont get in, can i apply for the same course at the same uni through clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh bugger... Cannot remember my Moodle password. Won't find out my results until 9-10 :frown:
Original post by ColourDog
I'm in the same boat :tongue:

Tried sleeping, but i just end up rolling around and getting nowhere :rolleyes:

I feel exhausted though :frown:
Only had 5 hours sleep yesterday.
6 the day before
3 the day before that.

Honestly so so tired and yawning but i can't sleep :frown:
Reply 9907
Original post by pikachu#
Guys if i dont get in, can i apply for the same course at the same uni through clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please answer anyone?
I can't sleep partly due to RESULTS :yikes: and partly due to thoughts of that bat making a nest in my clothes, eeeek!
3 hours. 5 minutes.

Seriously time needs to hurry up
I actually don't know whether to check track first or not..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only weirdo who's up at this hour?
Reply 9912
Original post by hannxo
I have no idea how I am still awake, got back from Ibiza this time 24 hours ago, and haven't slept for more than an hour straight since Tuesday morning. I just need my results so bad now, it's making me ill haha. And the worse thing is, my school doesn't open until 10:30 :mad: :frown:

I've been awake since 0700. Also try your school opening at 2pm :banghead::what:
It's a private school as well, you'd think they'd put some effort in even if I am only an AS student

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Reply 9913
Original post by Andaxay
No worries :biggrin: I can't stop playing it at the moment, going through the series and am up to the start of Trials and Tribulations. Good times, good times.

I started them all again as they are now on iOS I've just got on to justice for all as I had to skip the last part of the last trial in the first game as there is a bug which won't let me write on the vase :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9914
Original post by sneha.vag
Am I the only weirdo who's up at this hour?

:hi:

I'm still up, 1 hour to go :crossedf:
Reply 9915
We'll need a new thread soon! This is getting serious

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Original post by HiccupingDuck
I actually don't know whether to check track first or not..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt you'll be able to check Track, I just did and it says: "Track is currently unavailable while we prepare for Confirmation and Clearing.
You will be able to log into Track here from 08:00 on Thursday 15 August 2013". :smile:
Original post by sneha.vag
I doubt you'll be able to check Track, I just did and it says: "Track is currently unavailable while we prepare for Confirmation and Clearing.
You will be able to log into Track here from 08:00 on Thursday 15 August 2013". :smile:

Yeah but my college gives out results at 8 and track opens at 8 so. :redface: I don't which to do first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilGem
:hi:

I'm still up, 1 hour to go :crossedf:

Hey! Glad I have company :wavey:

1 hour! :eek: So what are you up to?
I'm hoping track decides to be kind and update at 7am like it did last year..

Latest