The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

whens results day again?
Original post by Moglia1
Had about an hours sleep! Worst I've ever felt

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you mean- I had 3 hours.
Reply 42
Don't know if I should try to sleep or not.

I'm listening to Spotify to try and calm down and they keep playing adverts about clearing places LOL I hope that's not a sign :tongue:
Reply 43
Guys is 1A* 2b the same as 2a 1b. Would the uni take me if I got 1a* 2b?
Original post by Natster
Don't know if I should try to sleep or not.

I'm listening to Spotify to try and calm down and they keep playing adverts about clearing places LOL I hope that's not a sign :P

Haha, it's not a sign. I'm actually looking up unis that are in clearing for my course :colondollar:
Reply 45
I am so tired I think I could probably get some sleep now, is it worth it though?!
Reply 46
leeds met are offering clearing places for accounting and finance at 120 ucas points.

this seems very low? how come
Reply 47
Original post by hannxo
I am so tired I think I could probably get some sleep now, is it worth it though?!

Not long to go now! But if you can get to sleep then you should!
Reply 48
After a fourth change I've finally settled on a thread title :parrot:
bloody bored, whats everyone doing to stay up?
:eek3:
Reply 50
Original post by Natoo95
leeds met are offering clearing places for accounting and finance at 120 ucas points.

How do you find what ucas points they want? I have a clearing app, but it doesn't say grade requirements for each uni?
Original post by Stickyelmo
I get phases of confidence and then sickness :/ Goddamit my stomach cant make up its mind

I don't get confidence, just waves of forgetting whats happening then a horrible feeling comes over me and I want to puke :frown: Never ever felt this way before. Can't wait for this day to be over
35 minutes. *cries*
Reply 53
Original post by sneha.vag
Haha, it's not a sign. I'm actually looking up unis that are in clearing for my course :colondollar:

Aaah sensible! Good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by Natoo95

If you look on the Leeds met website for it you've already got to have all sorts of qualifications to apply. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Can't believe it has less than two hours to go...good luck everyone!! My stomach feels sick!
Original post by physics4ever
bloody bored, whats everyone doing to stay up?
:eek3:

Working-out. I'm not too sure why though considering how nervous I am.
picture033.jpg I survived the night. 30minutes to go :/
Reply 58
30 minutes!!! sh*tting bricks right now
Do any of you get your results from college pretty late?
I get it at 6am on the site and 9am for the envelope.

I heard some people are waiting until 12pm. :O
Best of luck to you, extremely patient people!

Latest