The Student Room Group

Results plus online

Hi, I'm getting my AS results today and I was hoping to get my economics and business grade and my general studies grade (both on edexcel) via results plus online this morning. I've seen my result for general studies but I can tell that my econ & bus units haven't been cashed in yet. So, when I try to click on the 'units not yet cashed in' button, I get message saying they can't show detailed question analysis because of high demand. I'm not clicking on question analysis though, I just want to see my grade in my last module.

Is anyone else in the same situation? Has anyone got any advice?

Cheers
Same problem here although mine says that 'detailed analysis is currently unavailable'.

I also have 2 units that haven't been cashed in but I cant see them.
Reply 2
Original post by explicit4u
Same problem here although mine says that 'detailed analysis is currently unavailable'.

I also have 2 units that haven't been cashed in but I cant see them.

Yeah I have the same message as yours, I've just looked again.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait to get our results from school. It's just a bit annoying that I got myself all geared up for it only to find that the only result I could see was Gen Studs, which isn't exactly my priority...
Reply 3
My results page won't even load up! Grrrr
My results have loaded, it says I got 190/200 UMS for Economics

...somehow:eek:
Original post by isabellax
My results page won't even load up! Grrrr

neither!!!! GRRR
Reply 6
may be the let a2 student get their results first? I don't see mine either and I'm really anxious! I have been counting down for like 2 weeks!

Quick Reply

Latest