The Student Room Group

Anyone been able to get onto Edexcel ResultsPlus Direct?

Hi

Just wondering if any of you has got your Edexcel results from there yet? I just keep on getting this spinning loading logo which is probably because so many people are on it.

Is it broken or just hard to get into?

Cheers

Kabeer

Scroll to see replies

I have been able to get onto the logon page for that alright. Decided to wait for my results until i'm at my sixth form as i am too nervous to see them online!
Reply 2
It takes a while to load, but I finally got mine! It just annoys me that it doesn't allow for module marks to be seen yet.
Reply 3
I can login but after I click results I get this never ending loading symbol! My results are on the other side of that and I cant get them!
Reply 4
Original post by Worms
It takes a while to load, but I finally got mine! It just annoys me that it doesn't allow for module marks to be seen yet.

How long is a while? I have been refreshing every 5 mins or so
Reply 5
I'm trying to load them too, but it doesn't want to show them to me >.<
Reply 6
Original post by kvohra
How long is a while? I have been refreshing every 5 mins or so

It took about 3 minutes at 6:10. I'm not sure what to suggest :/
Reply 7
Original post by Worms
It took about 3 minutes at 6:10. I'm not sure what to suggest :/

Thanks...I cant bear it any longer!
Reply 8
Original post by kvohra
Thanks...I cant bear it any longer!

Good luck!
Reply 9
Original post by Worms
Good luck!

Thank you, still can't get in. Its killing me that my results could come any second
Reply 10
Original post by Sha_15
I'm trying to load them too, but it doesn't want to show them to me >.<

Have you managed to get in yet? I don't know why they cannot rent more capable servers for the day of results and now we are all here at our pc for ages just to get our results
Reply 11
Original post by kvohra
I can login but after I click results I get this never ending loading symbol! My results are on the other side of that and I cant get them!

Exactly the same as me, it's literally been loading for an hour and ten minutes
Yep, I've logged in, seen my result and I have a huge sinkhole in my heart now lol
Reply 13
How is everyone getting in my results page has been loading for the last forever i can't take this
Reply 14
Mine seems to loads to my results page but not show any results at all, and tells me the server is too busy to view my un-cashed results.
Then again the only edexcel results I'll get is Maths and Chemistry and I know I probably did badly in those OTL
Reply 15
Original post by yandlek
Exactly the same as me, it's literally been loading for an hour and ten minutes

I think that after about 3 mins it just gives up so you need to reload the page. Got 3 different browsers on 2 computers up and still cannot load my bloody results!
Reply 16
Same here, its literally been loading for an hour...
Reply 17
Have the same problem. Maybe it is something to do with cookies? Or type of browser? I've even received a confirmation on my Track, but still not able to view my results...
Reply 18
did anyone of you get the results yet? I've been trying for the last two hours now...
same, this is retarded, tried it on 8 computers, totally messed up. Edexcel is retarded

Quick Reply

Latest