The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Seriously everyone check their emails!!! I woke up at 7 and checked the time and me iPhone showed and email and it was from Lancaster saying congratulations!! Hehehe so much pressure off! And I ha received it at 6<3 so happy good luck everyone <3
everytime I see outlook (1) I think its from ucas/a uni...asos and avon go away! :mad:
Original post by DarkAndTwisty
It's all over now *breathes sigh of relief*

For those wondering, I got A*A*A in biology, psychology and chemistry. And a C in EPQ... :tongue: (not sure what happened there, haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratz :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 503
Stop teasing me UCAS! Everytime i refresh it's taking a little bit longer to load
Omg just got an email from nottingham i got in i am shaking
Original post by dan94adibi
I just received an email. My place is confirmed at Cass

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats!!!
Reply 506
sets alarm for 8:45, wakes up 4am, goes back to sleep, wakes up 7am -.-
Reply 507
Original post by karchun
Lol I actually enjoyed my sleep 7 and a bit hours :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

!!! I got no sleep at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel so so sick
Worst day of mt life
Im screwed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 509
Some of out subjects haven't been cashed in yet :frown: Hurry up Edexcel :frown:
Morning guys!

Good luck to you all :smile:

Original post by DFC95
How do I go about telling my insurance choice that I do not want to go to them if I don't get my firm.

Phone them up and ask them to release you. This will automatically put you in Clearing. :smile:
Original post by fliortia
Art History and English Literature and I got an offer of AAB - how about you?

Maths - offer of ABB

Good luck :smile:
Reply 512
Just to past the time, i've just been looking at the clearing options on the telegraph :smile:

Luckily, it managed to ease nerves :colondollar:
Reply 513
Edexcel Results plus isn't even letting me get my results. Looks like it's going to be a trek to college...
Original post by Dilzo999
Thank you. Good luck with your results too.

Hopefully I can match your grades in a few hours time :colondollar:, would you mind saying your UMS?
Going to get ready to go to sixth form then come back and refresh some more before leaving D:
If I don't receive an email from my firm yet, does that mean my place hasn't been confirmed?
Reply 517
Original post by hvrey
Edexcel Results plus isn't even letting me get my results. Looks like it's going to be a trek to college...

Me neither and I logged in at 6
Reply 518
was just lying in bed preparing for the worse
when i got a text from the uni, Im In!!! so relieved

good luck guys, im sure it will all work out :biggrin:
15 minuites. The nerves are getting to me.

Latest