The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

if track has not updated for you DO NOT PANIC

Your uni might be slow or there could be an admin problem. This is BETTER than if it showed you rejected/in clearing

Get your results, charge and top up your phone and then ring your unis
"Congratulations! Your place at The University of Nottingham N84 for Physics with Astronomy (MSci) (4 years) F3FM has been confirmed." :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats to all!
Looks like I logged on just in time, well done guys! :awesome: :h:
Original post by DJMayes
"Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge C05 to study Mathematics G100 has been confirmed!"

Don't have results yet, pick them up at 10 o'clock.

Well done! Saw your STEP results earlier, quite brilliant.
Reply 704
Original post by Jack93o
okay guys, tell me what is going on

just logged onto track

at the top (where the purple patch is) it says my firm choice has been confirmed, but then in the 'latest updates' box it says my insurance choice has been confirmed

I can't be confirmed at both places surely......WTF, am I going to my firm or insurance? anyone having the same issue?

You must be feeling crazy at the moment and did not read properly but it says you can take insurance if you do not get your firm offer but you did so you are into your firm...congratulations!
YESSS I GOT MY FIRM! I knew this day would come!!

Congratulations! Your place to study at Hogwarts H7 To study Magic has been confirmed!!!

Hogwarts here I come!! :cool: :colone:

But seriously I did get my firm

Edit: what's with the neg's people? It was just a joke to bring humour to a nervy day!
(edited 10 years ago)
I got AAB in Biology, Psychology and Sociology, and an A in EPQ! I didn't apply to university this year but I'm crying of shock/happiness - this is so unlike me! I thought I was going to get BBC after some absolutely horrendous exams that I nearly walked out of, and cried immediately after when I got home. Seriously can't believe it! Good luck everyone! :smile:
Original post by iamthestig
Congratulations! Your place at Oxford University O33 for History and Politics LV21 has been confirmed.

I'm so happy

[video="youtube;8tJoIaXZ0rw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tJoIaXZ0rw[/video]

Well done :smile: that's great!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm so nervous:frown: have to wait over 2 hours just to be disappointed :rofl:
Reply 708
Got on to track and I've got into my first choice to do nursing at Leeds!! So Happy!! :smile:
Reply 709
Guys track hasn't changed? I don't know what to do...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to all!!

SO HAPPY!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG
Firm is unconditional :')
Congratulations! Your place at The London School of Economics M100 for Law has been confirmed.

**** YEAH **** YEAH ****K YEAH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fantastic! It's great to see all of you making your offers. Really happy. :biggrin:

Original post by al0
Guys track hasn't changed? I don't know what to do...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about it! Things can be a bit slow sometimes, like PQ posted above, your uni might just be slow or there's an IT/admin problem. Go for a walk, take a shower, do whatever to distract yourself for a while and look back later. As long as it doesn't say you're rejected, you're still in the running. Don't sweat. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by j1i9s9s5
My firm is still conditional, WHAT DO I DO?

Wait a half hour or so to see if it updates. If it's still saying the same then phone your university as there are a number of reasons it could still be saying conditional and they should be able to help you. It could be that UCAS are still to process the university's decision or it could be that the university still hasn't made their decision.

Original post by Infamous12
i will wait until 8 and see if there has been any change.

Perfect :yy:

Original post by Jack93o
okay guys, tell me what is going on

just logged onto track

at the top (where the purple patch is) it says my firm choice has been confirmed, but then in the 'latest updates' box it says my insurance choice has been confirmed

I can't be confirmed at both places surely......WTF, am I going to my firm or insurance? anyone having the same issue?

Is there a sentence like "Congratulations! Your place at.... has been confirmed"?

If so, that's where you're going. If your firm says confirmed then to confirm it will have "Unconditional firm".
Reply 715
I just logged into track and nothings been updated :frown:
Reply 716
Original post by Fiyinad
I got into surrey!!!! My firm! Im so excited boiy! Time to celebrate :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!!! What course?
Original post by PQ
if track has not updated for you DO NOT PANIC

Your uni might be slow or there could be an admin problem. This is BETTER than if it showed you rejected/in clearing

Get your results, charge and top up your phone and then ring your unis

Will it be advisable to call unis before midday?
Reply 718
25 mins left, so everyone can check track. Can't believe results day is here ahhhh!
Unconditional for Medicine at Manchester University. Winning!

Latest