The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Got into my firm ... Over the moon :biggrin:
Original post by eggfriedrice
I am so confused. It says both my firm and insure are unconditional.

I read the confirmation letter, it says I got into my firm but then something like "only if outstanding requirements are met" something along those line. Sooo AM I IN!?

it says that for me as well..
Reply 782
I just got my results and I GOT IN :dance: I still can't believe it!! :redface:
Reply 783
After a gap year, taking a BCC to A*BB.

I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO EXETER

YEEEEEEEEE
I just checked Track and I got into Manchester Uni!!!
Original post by DJMayes

Spoiler

You sir, scare me :mmm:
"Congratulations, your place at the university of Exeter for geography has been confirmed"

Buzzing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in my firm :biggrin:
Yes Warwick here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 789
Original post by DJMayes

Spoiler

:eek:

Those are seriously impressive grades, even STEP III your biggest worry came out well. Your definitely ready for Cambridge Maths now :colone:
Original post by lilGem
:biggrin: 3rd year at college was the best decision :woo:

Definitely! Enjoy it, its a great experience. :h:
Original post by poyyo
help please!!
i just logged onto track and it says that my firm AND my insurance is unconditional?? is this a mistake?? pleas help

If your firm says unconditional then you will be going to your firm. There should be a "Congratulations! Your place at X has now been confirmed" or something similar.

Original post by Aliyaa
Please help me D: I've been accepted into my insurance university and have an unconditional. Although my firm uni still says conditional. Does that mean I've been rejected by my firm? :/

No, it doesn't mean you've been rejected. It could mean a number of things such as UCAS hasn't processed the university's decision yet or the university still hasn't made their decision. I'd advise you to go collect your results if you haven't already and if UCAS is still saying the same when you're home, phone your firm university.

Original post by Dpdr
Does anyone else have the bit about adjustment on their track?

"Adjustment is available for applicants who've met and exceeded the conditions of their offers, and may wish to look for places on an alternative course."

Original post by xxm
People I need help though it says view more about adjustment does this mean I can go through adjustment?

Hi guys!

Everyone who has an unconditional firm will be shown adjustment. This does not automatically mean you are eligible though. You must have met AND exceeded your firm offer to be eligible.
Reply 792
[h="4"]"Congratulations! Your place at The University of Sheffield to study Mechanical Engineering (4 years) is confirmed."[/h]
Now just need to go and get my results :smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well done :smile: that's great!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm so nervous:frown: have to wait over 2 hours just to be disappointed :rofl:

You'll have done fine! :smile:
Reply 794
Original post by mahjongmagic
Definitely! Enjoy it, its a great experience. :h:

:biggrin:
I just got into the University Of Sussex for Computer Science!!!! Still need to get my results but OH MY GOSH :biggrin:
Reply 796
Original post by Where'sPerry?
Congratulations! Your place at University of Southampton S27 for Marine Biology (4 years) F703 has been confirmed.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :colondollar:

YEAAAH, congratulations Perry!!! :biggrin:
Original post by abhiksetia
Tracks up. Confirmed place at LSE. Quite a nice start to the day this!!:smile:

Good luck everyone.

Got into LSE too :smile:
Original post by poyyo
so if my firm says unconditional, do i have to do anything, do i decline my insurance? i need to make sure this is 100% because i still cant believe it

Omg same... :biggrin: !!
Reply 799
so on my track it says congratulations you got into your insurance..my firm choice just says: your place will be confirmed at this university if you meet the conditions of this offer....I'm so worried and confused what does this mean? please help

anyone?!!
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest