The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yessssssssss! Got into my firm who wanted ABB musta done good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 801
I'm going to Birmingham! :biggrin:
:frown:
Original post by joy_to_the_world
I just got into the University Of Sussex for Computer Science!!!! Still need to get my results but OH MY GOSH :biggrin:

Great! :biggrin: I'm bricking it congrats though!:eek:
Congratulations! Your place at King's College London (University of London) K60 for Medicine (5 years) A100 has been confirmed.
I can't log into track - it says I have the wrong ID or password but I'm sure I don't, I've had it all written down for ages!
I tried the 'forgot password' link anyway but they never sent me an email
HELP!
Didn't make my firm, Bristol, it said unsuccessful :/ is there any point in even calling?
Didn't get into Imperial, BUT GOT INTO WARWICK AM OVER THE MOON :'D.

Need to just go into school and collect my results now.
Original post by Nuna
so on my track it says congratulations you got into your insurance..my firm choice just says: your place will be confirmed at this university if you meet the conditions of this offer....I'm so worried and confused what does this mean? please help

yeah same :s
Reply 809
Two B's and a C, higher than what was asked, and my place has been confirmed on Track! AHHHH EDINBURGH NAPIER HERE I COME.
Reply 810
OMG I'm going to university!!!
finally :biggrin: got in!!! I have not slept all.night waiting 4 these results..:top:

good luck 2 everyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 812
Original post by Ecosse_14
If your firm says unconditional then you will be going to your firm. There should be a "Congratulations! Your place at X has now been confirmed" or something similar.

No, it doesn't mean you've been rejected. It could mean a number of things such as UCAS hasn't processed the university's decision yet or the university still hasn't made their decision. I'd advise you to go collect your results if you haven't already and if UCAS is still saying the same when you're home, phone your firm university.

Hi guys!

Everyone who has an unconditional firm will be shown adjustment. This does not automatically mean you are eligible though. You must have met AND exceeded your firm offer to be eligible.

okay thank you.
Original post by LadyBunion
You need to get your actual results to see how they compare with the offer -
maybe you need slightly higher for History and perhaps you didn't get enough but enough for straight politics and they want you to that there
Depends how much you want to do history and whether you want to look round elsewhere to get to history as well

What's weird though is Politics is ABB and History is ABB-AAB, however I got my History and Politics offer at ABB. Any suggestions on which number I should call?
Original post by Infamous12
Should i wait until 8 and maybe call my firm to see whats going on?

You need your results but as soon as you've got them call!

Original post by poyyo
help please!!
i just logged onto track and it says that my firm AND my insurance is unconditional?? is this a mistake?? pleas help

You're in to your firm - your insurance uni is just super efficient and confirmed your place too!

Original post by Aliyaa
Please help me D: I've been accepted into my insurance university and have an unconditional. Although my firm uni still says conditional. Does that mean I've been rejected by my firm? :/

No it means your firm either haven't decided or haven't told UCas yet. Get your results and ring them asap.

If they say that you're rejected then you've been accepted by your insurance.
Reply 815
Got in to Durham, now I have to send an AS12 email, what do you write, just that you wish to take up the offer?
Reply 816
"Congratulations! Your place at University of Warwick to study History and Sociology has been confirmed."

I DID IT!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 817
"Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge to study Natural Sciences is confirmed."

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I AM INDEED VERY HAPPY :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
My track says my firm is conditional and my insurance is now unconditional, what do I do?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pepeeglesfield
Didn't make my firm, Bristol, it said unsuccessful :/ is there any point in even calling?

If you get your results and you're really close then maybe, if you're not close then no.

Latest