both i guess aha but i meant results :smile:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by sandsphin

I am nervously waiting for results! :s-smilie:

Good luck :smile: what do you need to get?
Reply 243
Original post by Heyitspaxo
Good luck :smile: what do you need to get?

I need a B in English and to pass the others which are philosophy and music! I am predicted a B, so I have a good feeling but I am also really nervous I don't get it! aha, it's just a waiting game!
Original post by Theatrewriter94

I don't know if I want to see my results or run as far away from them as possible, I also have to stay strictly away from the internet tomorrow morning. I don't want to wake up and check UCAS Track, I would rather go to school and find out on paper. I don't know why :confused:
I don't know if I want to see my results or run as far away from them as possible, I also have to stay strictly away from the internet tomorrow morning. I don't want to wake up and check UCAS Track, I would rather go to school and find out on paper. I don't know why :confused:

Awh but if u check track first u can find out quicker :P good luck anyways! :-)
I need a B in English and to pass the others which are philosophy and music! I am predicted a B, so I have a good feeling but I am also really nervous I don't get it! aha, it's just a waiting game!

I know the feelin!! I got a predicted merit but I was soooo nervous I had a bit of a blip at the end if the year which severely affected my work and stuff, so I was so scared :L I got given my envelope and I was like... I really don't want this :L but all was good in the end! Make sure you let us know how you get on! X
Reply 246
Original post by Heyitspaxo
Eeeeh coaches :P haha sounds like a plan tho 3 hours isn't so bad :smile:

I only ever get coach to London, I find its cheaper than the train :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 247
Good luck everyone waiting on results! I don't envy you one bit! Glad I got my foundation mark back in June :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Theatrewriter94

Good Luck on your results tomorrow and anyone else on this thread who is waiting also.
According to the facebook pages we are supposedly getting an email about accommodation tomorrow as well so that is really exciting :smile:

Be sure to let us know how you got on though.
Original post by Freglin
I only ever get coach to London, I find its cheaper than the train :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They tend to be :smile: I prefer the train cause I feel like I'm going on an adventure!
Reply 250
Original post by RustedPickle
Good Luck on your results tomorrow and anyone else on this thread who is waiting also.
According to the facebook pages we are supposedly getting an email about accommodation tomorrow as well so that is really exciting :smile:

Be sure to let us know how you got on though.

I GOT IN! I am ecstatic! :smile:
Reply 252
Original post by TheOrpinator

Thanks man! See you all in September! :biggrin:
Reply 253

Well done buddy! ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 254
Good luck with your results everybody! Hope you all get what you wanted:smile:
Reply 255
I just got my room confirmation through!!! Yayayayayay ^_^ don't know what number yet, need to pay the deposit but at least I have one :biggrin: woot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
I just got my room confirmation through!!! Yayayayayay ^_^ don't know what number yet, need to pay the deposit but at least I have one :biggrin: woot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me tooooooo!!! Just gotta pay the deposit :frown: bleh need to find 200 quid from somewhere

YAAAY!! Well done :biggrin: see you in September! :P
I am in! :smile: and I got my room too :biggrin:
Ensuite block I, Iswyn :biggrin: so excited, close to the bar I think too 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending