The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Got into Loughborough, yesssssssssss! Just need to find out my grades now
Reply 901
I have logged into track but my conditional offer hasn't changed (I only have one choice.) What does this mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 902
Guted about my ICT got told by my teacher I had an A and only got a B.
Latest update 12 August 2013, 10:38 Congratulations, your place at The University of Nottingham for Ancient History and Archaeology has been confirmed. The university or college should now send you more information.

I'M SO HAPPY! I can actually look forward to results!
:party:
Reply 904
got into thw university of sheffield! **** knows how, I didnt get AAB, be interesting to see when I get my results later
Damn, my track STILL hasn't updated. I haven't got my results yet either. Is it best to call the university or UCAS hotline?
Original post by madders94
:console: Insurance choice?
well it isn't all bad, as my insurance accepted me
Congratulations! Your place at University of Portsmouth for Marine Biology has been confirmed.
Original post by Flowerii
Unsuccessful at my insurance (QUB), Southampton still says conditional, going to phone 'em up in a few minutes and make my case :tongue:
Congrats again :biggrin:

Best of luck, I hope you get in!!!
Got in to Nottingham for medicine!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack93o
would this cause any delays with my firm now that I got myself registered for adjustment?

damn I shouldn't have pressed the button in the first place

Not at all. There's no consequence of you registering up: you're still unconditional with your firm and have your place. :smile:
Original post by wrexhamfc
Not yet, I'll keep you posted.

Well you don't need any more luck! You're in:biggrin:

:woo::party:
Original post by Jack93o
would this cause any delays with my firm now that I got myself registered for adjustment?

damn I shouldn't have pressed the button in the first place

No, it shouldn't. You just don't need to do anything with adjustment.

Original post by spwills
I have logged into track but my conditional offer hasn't changed (I only have one choice.) What does this mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It could mean a number of things such as UCAS just haven't processed the decision yet or the university still hasn't made your decision. Go collect your results first and then if UCAS is still saying the same phone up your university.
Mine's says it last updated on 12th Aug??? Is this normal?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 914
Hmm, just phoned my Firm, my application hasn't been processed yet :parrot:
congratulations to everyone else though! i'm gonna go cry for 2, maybe 3 months...
My firm says unconditional but my insurance says unsuccessful. Does this mean I didn't make the grades for my insurance ? (Firms grades were lower)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 917
Awww I'm still waiting to hear off my insurance as didnt get into my firm :frown: should I ring up?
Reply 918
Absolutely gutted i never got into ucl, wondering if its still possible to call em even if they rejected you?
OKAY so if it says unconditional for my firm and insurance, do I have to do anything to specify I want my firm? Or do I just do nothing?

Latest