The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .JJ
Oh good, do you know what grades you got yet?
That looks interesting, to do with insurance risk and stuff right?

Not yet. I don't even feel like going to collect them. Do you?

Yes, insurance and generally risk management. Has your Track status changed?
Original post by adi19956
It might not have changed if you missed your offer but they haven't decided to reject you. Do you know your grades? If you've made your offer then don't worry. If not, then ring them up with a case as to why you're amazing and why they should let you of all people know. Might be worth telling them your module marks too

No, my school opens at 10:30 so I won't have my grades til then...
This is SO stressful -.-
Original post by Young Hot Stalin
Oh wow! Like the B even matters, it's all brilliant! I still haven't got mine, we have to go into college and results plus isn't working so I can't even find out my edexcel results. ARGH.

Oh okay. Very best of luck for your results! :smile:
Enail telling me I met requirement for my unconditional second choice yet bo email telling me if I have or have not been rejected by my first? Anyone kniw what this means as I cant get obto track tk check lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PythianLegume
Thought people I've been talking to on this thread might be interested: I got into Cambridge :biggrin:

Still awaiting grades.

:eek:

^ that's my pretend surprised face.

:rofl: well done! :biggrin: :bigsmile: :woo: :party:
Original post by slash2k0
Me too!!! What accommodation did you apply for? :smile:

I applied for Brighthelm! I hope I get into it and what about you? what's your preferred accomodation?
Thought people I've been talking to on this thread might be interested: I got into Cambridge :biggrin:

Still awaiting grades.

Awesome, nice one :woo: !!!
Grr. I missed firm by one grade and track hasnt updated. On top of that, The university lines are ALL busy/cant get through at all. Dont know what to do.
Original post by extermin8or
Enail telling me I met requirement for my unconditional second choice yet bo email telling me if I have or have not been rejected by my first? Anyone kniw what this means as I cant get obto track tk check lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could be a delay in the emails, could be that your firm offer hasn't updated. How come you can't get on to track? Lost username/password or is it crashing?
Reply 1109

Still awaiting grades.

Well done, you genius you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got AAD (whoops politics went from an A at AS to a D :P ) needed AAB, but Sheffield let me in anyway!

Theoretical Physics here I come!!!!!
Congratulations everyone who got in! I bet we all can't wait to struggle, cry, get headaches, drink coffee and stress out in our degree! !! :congrats:
Consolidations to everyone in clearing :console:
(edited 10 years ago)
So, I've just been on the phone with my Firm's clearing hotline, apparently they don't have my full set of results yet..? :K:
Anyone else in a similar situation?
The girl on the clearing hotline told me that a member of the faculty will be in touch this morning.
:parrot:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1113

Still awaiting grades.

But of course. Well done! :woo:
Leaving now to get my results (AS) :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going now to get my AS results. Feel sooo nervous! Good luck to everyone else that still hasn't had theirs and well done to the Year 13s that got into their university choices. :biggrin:
I got AAAB (AS) so I'm really pleased, I'm slightly conflicted though because I got a B in the subject I was planning to continue onto A2 and I hope I get an A prediction anyway :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Biology - A
Chemistry - B
Maths - B
Geography - B
Finally dropping Geography as soon as I get back!
Original post by Infamous12
Grr. I missed firm by one grade and track hasnt updated. On top of that, The university lines are ALL busy/cant get through at all. Dont know what to do.

Just keep trying I'm afraid - if you've got anyone around to help get them to keep redialling on other phones too.

You WILL get through - and at least you're not on hold and paying or being asked to "press 1 if you have an offer, press 2 if you missed your offer" !
Um, may I ask if anyone get their result through ResultsPlus Direct? Coz I had been spending hours refreshing the page, waiting to check my results.

Latest