The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by St. Brynjar
Mine still says conditional, but my AAA offer for Nottingham is confirmed. Looking pretty unlikely now. Well done to all who got in.

Have you called the college yet?
Got in for History at King's. So happy. Congratulations (and commiserations) to everyone else. Need to go find out what I got now..
Reply 3442
Well I definitely didn't just do a dance in my pyjamas.

Because I'm already in my running gear.
Original post by cpdavis
Have you called the college yet?

I'm waiting on my full UMS results - the college got in contact with my a few weeks ago to tell me what to do. Once I've emailed them the UMS it's a waiting game, which I was feeling relatively optimistic about until I read Llewellyn's post recently.
I'm going to Cambridge omg!!! I'm still so shocked but so excited :smile:
I'm waiting on my full UMS results - the college got in contact with my a few weeks ago to tell me what to do. Once I've emailed them the UMS it's a waiting game, which I was feeling relatively optimistic about until I read Llewellyn's post recently.

Which college are we talking about? Keep me updated, it may be that you've missed it by a couple of UMS :hugs:
Congratulations to everybody whose made their offers!
And :console: for people who didn't. I was unsuccessful my first time round, so I've been there!
Original post by cpdavis
Which college are we talking about? Keep me updated, it may be that you've missed it by a couple of UMS :hugs:

Trinity Hall, and thanks.
I got in! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by bananarama2

Well done chap! :smile:

Well done :biggrin:
Original post by Dark Lord of Mordor
Well done chap! :smile:

Did you? (I assuming by your presence on the thread that you did :biggrin:)

Original post by cpdavis
Well done :biggrin:

Afraid I won't be joining you guys, not this year anyway...
Original post by Saoirse:3
Afraid I won't be joining you guys, not this year anyway...

Oh I'm sorry :frown: Have you tried calling your college?
Turns out I was 1 mark of an A* in English, and 3 marks off an A* in Geography. Remarks, here we come!
Original post by Silent Witness
Yeah, Exeter was my insurance. I've been accepted to do Politics and International Studies at the Cornwall Campus.

Their requirement was ABB. Does that mean I achieved ABB at the least?

Gosh, I feel terrible.

I graduated from Cornwall in history, in July. It's a brilliant place to study and the politics course was very well received by all I know who were on it. Falmouth and the beach make it extra special and we're all very sad to leave.

I got accepted by master's courses at oxford and cambridge earlier this year, so don't rule out another application in the future. The small size and great atmosphere/support of Cornwall make it a lot easier to get the highest grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Turns out I was 1 mark of an A* in English, and 3 marks off an A* in Geography. Remarks, here we come!

You probably have done this but don't forget to tell your college that you are doing an express remark so they can 'hold your place'! Good luck :smile:
Did you? (I assuming by your presence on the thread that you did :biggrin:)

Yarp :five:
Reply 3458
Hi, I got a conditional offer to read Natural Sciences (Physical) at Churchill College but I missed the grade requirement by one subject. My admissions tutor has sent me an email that says that my file will be put into the Summer Pool. Can anyone shed some light on this please, and also on my chances? :smile::smile:

Thanks!

It could be that the college will take you, have you sent your marks to them? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending