The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
Original post by TheCircuitWizard
Biology - A
Chemistry - B
Maths - B
Geography - B
Finally dropping Geography as soon as I get back!

Exactly what I got last year, except with Maths (A) and Physics, Chemistry, Biology (B).

I was chuffed with Maths because it was really high but being 3 off of an A in Physics was annoying. I hated Biology anyway.

A year on and I have an insurance offer, firm has yet to update :smile:
Original post by Soufflegirl
I got AAAB (AS) so I'm really pleased, I'm slightly conflicted though because I got a B in the subject I was planning to continue onto A2 and I hope I get an A prediction anyway :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

That's very nice! Well done. I got AAAB as well, and the B was in the subject I wanted to carry on with at A2. We're pretty much in the same situation. :beer:
Reply 1122
So my firm is unconditional, is there any way to know what grades I got without going to collect them from school?
Hi everyone!
I am having some problem.
I am currently abroad so I can go to my school and collect my results.
And its taking ages for my universities to reply!

any suggestion on how to get my the results?
thank!

TC
Original post by PythianLegume
Thought people I've been talking to on this thread might be interested: I got into Cambridge :biggrin:

Still awaiting grades.

Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by Konshi
So my firm is unconditional, is there any way to know what grades I got without going to collect them from school?

Afraid not. If there was a way, you'd know of it by now!

Original post by tp6cl4
Hi everyone!
I am having some problem.
I am currently abroad so I can go to my school and collect my results.
And its taking ages for my universities to reply!

any suggestion on how to get my the results?
thank!

TC

Not entirely sure, but are you allowed to send a proxy like a parent in your place to get results who can tell you what you got?
still waiting for results, still waiting for track to update :frown:
Reply 1127
I got A*AAA and got into Durham!
I'm so amazed because the A* is in the one subject I thought I was going to drop a grade in. I've never been more happy :smile:
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE.
Hey guys, on Track it says "The university or college has offered you a confirmed place with significant changes. (Unconditional Changed Course offer)" but then on the details bit the offer says I need AAB and I got ABB.

Is this normal?
Original post by JFA 95
I got A*AAA and got into Durham!
I'm so amazed because the A* is in the one subject I thought I was going to drop a grade in. I've never been more happy :smile:
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE.

Congratz :biggrin: Wish mine are going to be as good.. eh.
got in, happy!!
Reply 1131
Original post by PatienceO94
still waiting for results, still waiting for track to update :frown:

Same!! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1132
Original post by chignesh10
got in, happy!!

Well done mate :smile:
Original post by Student-95
Hey guys, on Track it says "The university or college has offered you a confirmed place with significant changes. (Unconditional Changed Course offer)" but then on the details bit the offer says I need AAB and I got ABB.

Is this normal?

What this means is that they've accepted you for an alternate course from the original one you applied for. :smile:

its so horrible :frown:
So relieved!

Congratulations! Your place at University of Exeter E84 for English Q300 has been confirmed.

(edited 10 years ago)
Whoop AAA, going to Leeds to do Mechanical Engineering!
Original post by Arva
Well done mate :smile:

Thanks, well done to you too!
All these posts about people getting in and getting the results they wanted is making my heart warm, really. congratulations to you all, your achievements are amazing! I'm off to get my AS results and I'm so nervous. I pray I get good results. Good luck to the rest of you, may the force be with you! xx :wink:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
What this means is that they've accepted you for an alternate course from the original one you applied for. :smile:

Ah, I see. Thank you :smile:

Latest