The Student Room Group

Please Help my firm hasn't made a decision

I have been on track and my firm still has not made a decision about my application. It Essex has anyone else been confirmed ?? please what do I do
Reply 1
There's tonnes of advice on this forum ... In fact "results day- read this!" answers your question.
The uni side of UCAS track went down yesterday, so they may not have had time to make a decision as yet. Edit: UCAS says this was planned and coordinated with unis

Go to college and find out what results you got. If you got the grades then you're definitely in. If not, ring Essex.

Original post by vanessap
I have been on track and my firm still has not made a decision about my application. It Essex has anyone else been confirmed ?? please what do I do
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Origami Bullets
The uni side of UCAS track went down yesterday, so they may not have had time to make a decision as yet.

Go to college and find out what results you got. If you got the grades then you're definitely in. If not, ring Essex.

I cant get my results I have to wait for them to be emailed to me .
I cant get my results I have to wait for them to be emailed to me .

Same advice applies then - wait for them to be emailed through! Do you know when that will be?

What does your insurance choice say?
Reply 5
Original post by Origami Bullets
Same advice applies then - wait for them to be emailed through! Do you know when that will be?

What does your insurance choice say?

i have gotten them noe.
Reply 6
i have gotten them noe.

Did you make your offer or not?
Reply 7
no i did not and they still have not updated my track

It updates in waves, the next time you can expect to see any change is mid-day.
Reply 9
Original post by TheSownRose
It updates in waves, the next time you can expect to see any change is mid-day.

thank you
Reply 10

So call up your Firm and Insurance and ask them what your options are. If you've got significantly lower grades than your offer, they'll probably put you into Clearing, so you'll have to start looking quickly if you want to find a place.
Reply 11
Original post by Strangey
So call up your Firm and Insurance and ask them what your options are. If you've got significantly lower grades than your offer, they'll probably put you into Clearing, so you'll have to start looking quickly if you want to find a place.

my insurance already gave me an unconditional offer. I tried calling and cant get through
Reply 12
This is happening to me too!! I'm happy that my insurance choice is unconditional but I really want to hear from my firm choice. I called them and I've been put into special consideration and I might hear from them later today or tomorrow :s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending