The Student Room Group

CLEARING misunderstanding?

Hello I got rejected from UCL and I got A*, A, B, B

I applied through clearing and got 4 offers

Liverpool - Economics BSc
Birmingham - MEng Electrical and Energy Engineering with Year In Industry
Newcastle - Economics BSc
Newcastle - MEng Mechanical Engineering

I only want to apply to the last course and have been told you can only add one course in track. Ive received an email from 3 of the courses saying ive been accepted, will all of them appear on track and i reject two of them. Or will one of them appear on track, because Im not sure how to decline the other offers to make sure I get the course I want
Original post by radiopred

I only want to apply to the last course and have been told you can only add one course in track. Ive received an email from 3 of the courses saying ive been accepted, will all of them appear on track and i reject two of them. Or will one of them appear on track, because Im not sure how to decline the other offers to make sure I get the course I want

A button will appear on your track page at 5pm for you to add the choice you want. That's all you have to do.
Reply 2
You won't be able to make any choices on track until 5pm. After this time there will be a button on track and then you can add just one choice.

They won't appear on Track. After 5pm, you'll have the option to add your Clearing choice - only one. Verbal offers don't hold a lot of water, so it doesn't matter about the others :smile:

You only apply for one university on Track - the one that you really want to go to. Once they accept you, that's it, and you can't apply to any other uni through Clearing.
Reply 5
Okay thank you guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending