The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsfanatic1
hey i'm a 2nd year returning to Hugh Stu this year. any others got Hugh Stu? I really liked the fact that I was so close to everything on campus. literally I could get out of bed and run to my lecture in 2 mins. didn't wanna leave. n hopin to meet some m8s in halls who share more common interests :smile:

Me hopefully if I get the grades. I want to do medicine. What do you study?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Lincoln Hall :smile: single study !!
Original post by alex193
That's the Trent end of town, we're talking Uni of here. Fear not freshers, campus, Lenton and Beeston are petty gentle :tongue:

Yeah I vaguely known Beeston and it looks pretty friendly. :smile:
Reply 763
Original post by jodyspelling
Lincoln Hall :smile: single study !!

Same! (Or depending on tomorrow :frown: )
Cripps private shared bathroom :smile:
Original post by octoberbaby
Cripps private shared bathroom :smile:

Cripps too :smile:, single study though. What will you be studying? I will be doing med.
Original post by sumsum123
Cripps too :smile:, single study though. What will you be studying? I will be doing med.

Ahh, hi :smile:
American studies (It's American and Canadian history, literature and culture). I can't do science to save my life :colondollar: humanities all the way.
Ahh, hi :smile:
American studies (It's American and Canadian history, literature and culture). I can't do science to save my life :colondollar: humanities all the way.

Ah sweet :smile:, I was really into humanities (history, english lit, geog mainly) before I went down the science route and med swayed me. Are you waiting for results today or got an unconditional offer?
Ah sweet :smile:, I was really into humanities (history, english lit, geog mainly) before I went down the science route and med swayed me. Are you waiting for results today or got an unconditional offer?

Ahh haha. I did okay in GCSE sciences but I don't think I could have gone beyond.
Waiting for results very impatiently. Though I have got that email that says
"Miss NAME

As a confirmed student at The University of Nottingham, you are requested to upload a photograph of yourself to allow production of your University Card. The University Card is an essential part of your University life and is issued to all staff and students."

But others have said might be a glitch/might not be a glitch?

There's a big debate about it here
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2429832&p=43966889#post43966889

How about you?
Ahh haha. I did okay in GCSE sciences but I don't think I could have gone beyond.
Waiting for results very impatiently. Though I have got that email that says
"Miss NAME

As a confirmed student at The University of Nottingham, you are requested to upload a photograph of yourself to allow production of your University Card. The University Card is an essential part of your University life and is issued to all staff and students."

But others have said might be a glitch/might not be a glitch?

There's a big debate about it here
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2429832&p=43966889#post43966889

How about you?

I heard all about that email on twitter/facebook. I am unconditional so abit different. It sounds so confusing as some people think it is a sure hint that you are in and others are saying that it is a glitch like the cavendish emails. No idea, best thing is not to get too invested in the email and just wait for ucas to email you/see your results first hand. Trying to guess what is means and going all sherlock holmes will just hurt your head even more. I was in this position last year, stayed up all night utterly sick with worry and fear. It sucks but you will survive it! You have only got 5 hours left depending on your college till you find out for certain what your outcome is. What is 5 hours compared to the many, many days that you have been waiting? GOOD LUCK :banana:
I heard all about that email on twitter/facebook. I am unconditional so abit different. It sounds so confusing as some people think it is a sure hint that you are in and others are saying that it is a glitch like the cavendish emails. No idea, best thing is not to get too invested in the email and just wait for ucas to email you/see your results first hand. Trying to guess what is means and going all sherlock holmes will just hurt your head even more. I was in this position last year, stayed up all night utterly sick with worry and fear. It sucks but you will survive it! You have only got 5 hours left depending on your college till you find out for certain what your outcome is. What is 5 hours compared to the many, many days that you have been waiting? GOOD LUCK :banana:

Did you get one?

Mmm I'm tending to go with the email because of certain things, but I am trying to focus on the fact that it might be a glitch.
Ooooh unconditional! nice!
May I ask if you are applying a year later or as a mature student or something? :smile:
Mmm I'm tending to go with the email because of certain things, but I am trying to focus on the fact that it might be a glitch.
Ooooh unconditional! nice!
May I ask if you are applying a year later or as a mature student or something? :smile:

I hope the email is just a taster of great news later today :wink:. Nope completed a foundation year last year which if I passed by a certain mark, I got an unconditional offer to do 5 year medicine course. I got my results back in June. :smile:
I hope the email is just a taster of great news later today :wink:. Nope completed a foundation year last year which if I passed by a certain mark, I got an unconditional offer to do 5 year medicine course. I got my results back in June. :smile:

Ahh well thank you and I'm so happy for you haha congratulations!
Ahh well thank you and I'm so happy for you haha congratulations!

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Let me know how you get on, time for me to sleep. :^_^:
Reply 775
Best of luck everybody, fingers crossed for this morning!
Reply 776
WOOOO! Definitely in Nottingham for the next 3 years, Lincoln Hall anyone? :biggrin:
Reply 777
Cavendish, en-suite!
Accepted for Nottingham.

Staying in an En-Suite in Newark Hall on the Jubilee Campus.

Anyone else doing Computer Science?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 779
Original post by Meldon94
WOOOO! Definitely in Nottingham for the next 3 years, Lincoln Hall anyone? :biggrin:

Yep, I got in too! Lincoln Hall :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest