The Student Room Group

KCL accommodation swap

Hi, I've just been allocated Ewen Henderson Court (http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/accom/kings/kingsresidences/ewenhenderson.aspx)

and it's a bit too far from the Strand Campus (closer to the Guy's Campus though). Would anyone be interested in swapping with me?

Ideally looking to swap with someone in
- Stamford Street
- Great Dover Street

Thanks!

edit: would also be interested in the Hampstead Residence!
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I've got a single ensuite at Moonraker Point. If anyone has a place at either Great Dover Street or Wolfson House and would like to swap please let me know!!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Otaku101
Hi, I've got a single ensuite at Moonraker Point. If anyone has a place at either Great Dover Street or Wolfson House and would like to swap please let me know!!!

Hi, if you get a better room and there is noone to take yours then please let me know, I really want Moonraker Point. Thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by havana-affair
I got ewen henderson too (it was like 6th on my list haha!). What are you studying?

haha yeah I thought it might be a bit optimistic to try for a swap (I'm guessing it's not a hugely popular location?) but thought it couldn't hurt. I'm studying English Lit, how about you?
Reply 5
Hey guys,

Just to add on to the list of swaps - I have an offer for a SINGLE room at Hampstead Residences. Charming place. Naysayers may say that it's too far from campus, but if you're looking to save some money ( Only 16 pounds a day, compared to other residences - 24 pounds a day), stop horsing around and get a swap into Hampstead Residences!

You'll save 2000 pounds a year.

Now that i'm done with the sales pitch, I wouldn't mind any offers of single or shared rooms at (in no order of merit)

i) Stamford Street Apartments
ii) Great Dover Apts
iii) Moonraker Point
iv) The Rectory
v) Even any of the catered college

If you are considering swapping your offered accommodation with me, please PM me. :smile:

Andrew
Hey guys!

I've been allocated a spot at International halls. If anyone would like to swap please let me know.

I'd be willing to swap for anything nearer to Guy's campus, ideally GDS or Wolfson house.

Thanks in advance!
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi

I have a place at the intercollegiate halls but i am willing to swap with someone who is closer to the waterloo KCL campus, preferably stamford street

Thanks
Reply 9
Original post by Sophieanne07
Hi

I have a place at the intercollegiate halls but i am willing to swap with someone who is closer to the waterloo KCL campus, preferably stamford street

Thanks

Hi, which hall did you get?
Original post by Anhedonia
Hi, which hall did you get?

I got International Hall which is intercollegiate, are you looking to swap?
Reply 11
Original post by beckieindia
I got International Hall which is intercollegiate, are you looking to swap?

Yes, but I'm looking for a room at College Hall. Heh, sorry!
Reply 12
Original post by Anhedonia
Yes, but I'm looking for a room at College Hall. Heh, sorry!

Would you consider swapping for Nutford at all?? :confused:
Reply 13
Anyone looking to swap something self catered for a single ensuite at Canterbury Hall (catered)?? :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by r_sandill
Would you consider swapping for Nutford at all?? :confused:

No, it's too far! Sorry... :frown:
Reply 15
I've got a place at Commonwealth Halls, which is one of the intercollegiate halls. Its pretty near the strand campus, but I really want self-catered accommodation if anyone is willing to swap.

Thanks!
Reply 16
Hi everyone,

I've been allocated a single room in Great Dover Street Apartments, but all my lectures will be on the waterloo and strand campuses. I'd prefer to have a place in Stamford Street. If anyone would like to swap rooms then message me or email me at [email protected]

Can't wait to start at Kings in September!
Reply 17
Hi, I've been offered a Twin room at Hampstead Residence, and while i'm fine with Hampstead i'm not too happy about the prospect of a twin room. I don't want to risk not having a place to stay come September 14th so I will have to accept it if I don't get a swap. I will honestly be happy with a Single room at any of the residences!! So if anyone is looking for substantially cheaper accommodation or a twin room, I will be willing to swap.

Cheers!
Reply 18
Original post by HormisK
I've got a place at Commonwealth Halls, which is one of the intercollegiate halls. Its pretty near the strand campus, but I really want self-catered accommodation if anyone is willing to swap.

Thanks!

Hello I have a single room at ewen Henderson and really want to swap for an intercollegiate! My first choice was college then commonwealth, I'd be willing to swap if your interested ?
Reply 19
Original post by voice10
Anyone looking to swap something self catered for a single ensuite at Canterbury Hall (catered)?? :smile:

I have a room at ewen Henderson?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending