The Student Room Group

Incomplete Foundation Art and Design...

I didn't complete my foundation Art and Design due to medical reasons this year and I needed a pass to get into my chosen uni for September. My ucas still says "Conditional" on my first and insurance choices. Would I be able to go through clearing even though I didn't complete my foundation? It's showing on the university website that there are still spaces on my course through clearing but I don't really know what to do as I haven't been rejected by them yet?

Any help?
Original post by scabbyabii
I didn't complete my foundation Art and Design due to medical reasons this year and I needed a pass to get into my chosen uni for September. My ucas still says "Conditional" on my first and insurance choices. Would I be able to go through clearing even though I didn't complete my foundation? It's showing on the university website that there are still spaces on my course through clearing but I don't really know what to do as I haven't been rejected by them yet?

Any help?

Have you tried ringing them up?
Original post by scabbyabii

Any help?

You need to ring the university to find out what they're thinking. Do you have any other qualifications that universities could consider you on the basis of? Do you think you'd be better off continuing with your Foundation this year and finishing it off in order to apply next cycle?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending