The Student Room Group

How do you decline uni offers on track?

I got my results today (A*,A,B) and I have decided not to go to university. I have applied and been offerd at place at Cardiff but I was wondering how do I decline this place so someone else in clearing can have the chance to take it ?

Thanks for any help :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by matthewgardner
I got my results today (A*,A,B) and I have decided not to go to university. I have applied and been offerd at place at Cardiff but I was wondering how do I decline this place so someone else in clearing can have the chance to take it ?

Thanks for any help :smile:

If its not already an option on Track it should be different from 5. Go for the option of withdrawing your application.
Reply 2
Why are you declining? Anyway, you can reply to offers when all unis have made their decisions, or you can withdraw your choices.
Reply 3
Original post by Skip_Snip
Why are you declining? Anyway, you can reply to offers when all unis have made their decisions, or you can withdraw your choices.

Going to a local business school on the Isle of Man where I live to do a degree. :smile:

Thanks for the help :smile:
Sorry to interrupt but just to clarify, I can't decline my changed course offer from my first choice and accept my clearing offer until after 5pm?
Reply 5
Original post by Saucy Carrot
Sorry to interrupt but just to clarify, I can't decline my changed course offer from my first choice and accept my clearing offer until after 5pm?
As we understand it, that is the case.
Original post by Saucy Carrot

Yup. UCCs etc can be declined from 5.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending