The Student Room Group

How long do uni's have to make a decision?

On whether they want to make you offer unconditional?

Heard back from my Insurance, waiting for my Firm :/
Did you meet your offer? If so, then you're pretty much in. If not, then ring to confirm :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by xoxxxooo
On whether they want to make you offer unconditional?

Heard back from my Insurance, waiting for my Firm :/
They can take a few days, but that's rare. Usually they'll have made their minds by the end of tomorrow, but don't worry - your insurance will be still be there waiting for if you need it.
Reply 3
Original post by rockrunride
Did you meet your offer? If so, then you're pretty much in. If not, then ring to confirm :smile:

Missed it by one grade. I don't think I want to go to my Firm choice anymore anyway :/
Reply 4
Original post by Minerva
They can take a few days, but that's rare. Usually they'll have made their minds by the end of tomorrow, but don't worry - your insurance will be still be there waiting for if you need it.

UGH no way!?!?! Omg I just want to go to my Insurance I actually just want my Firm to reject me, should I phone them?
Reply 5
Missed it by one grade. I don't think I want to go to my Firm choice anymore anyway :/
In that case, ring the uni up and ask them to reject you ASAP. Your insurance will become your firm place automatically in that case.

Cool, if you want to go to your insurance then it's fine and dandy :biggrin:
Reply 7
Cool, if you want to go to your insurance then it's fine and dandy :biggrin:

DO I have to contact my Insurance or anything before I ask my Firm to reject me?

My Track still says
Congratulations! Your place at ------------- has been confirmed. You are guaranteed a place here if you do not meet the conditions of your firm choice.
DO I have to contact my Insurance or anything before I ask my Firm to reject me?

My Track still says
Congratulations! Your place at ------------- has been confirmed. You are guaranteed a place here if you do not meet the conditions of your firm choice.

Nope. Your insurance will get the message ASAP.

:party:
Reply 9
Nope. Your insurance will get the message ASAP.

:party:

Done it; just emailed them asking to reject my offer.
I won't have to go through Clearing if my Firm release me will I? Since I already have an offer from my Insurance?

Sorry about asking so many questions, too much stress is making me really confused
Done it; just emailed them asking to reject my offer.
I won't have to go through Clearing if my Firm release me will I? Since I already have an offer from my Insurance?

Sorry about asking so many questions, too much stress is making me really confused

No, no need. 'Unconditional' on Track = acceptance. Have a good one!
Reply 11
No, no need. 'Unconditional' on Track = acceptance. Have a good one!

Thank you omg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending