The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Physiotherapy 2013 @ Plymouth

Hi everyone!

Newbie here, just trying to get in contact with anyone who is planning on going to Plymouth to study physiotherapy starting in September 2013?? Or any current physio students at Plymouth?
Reply 1
I think I will be firming Plymouth :smile: did you go to an open day? I didn't manage to go to any.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Definitely firming Plymouth as its the only place I got an offer from! :smile:
Went to the applicants day while still waiting to hear from Cardiff and I really liked it. Got my rejection from Cardiff today but I can't be too upset as it wasn't likely going to be my first choice.
Reply 3
Just firmed Plymouth :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Where are you lot thinking of applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I've firmed Plymouth too. Just applying for finance now, it's all getting very real now I'm excited :smile: not completely sure where to apply for accommodation, think I might go for that peninsula student living place next door to the PAHC. Unless anyone knows of any other accommodation nearby?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
hey guys Plymouth is my firm too! what length accommodation you doing? I wanna go to Francis drake, when I looked around it, it was really good but not sure which length to do! I think its better to be with the other students on campus for social reason and its a free bus to the medical campus :smile:
Reply 7
I have gone for Francis drake and selected 42weeks. Which I am relying on the lady I spoke to over phone to be right as she said our course ends on the 27th June and so 42 weeks would cover this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Woolly1
I've firmed Plymouth too. Just applying for finance now, it's all getting very real now I'm excited :smile: not completely sure where to apply for accommodation, think I might go for that peninsula student living place next door to the PAHC. Unless anyone knows of any other accommodation nearby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I'm new to this but think I'm writting in the right place. I'm going to be a physio fresher at Plymouth this year and have got accommodation in peninsula. If you're thinking of applying there put in an email that you'd like to (if possible) be placed with fellow Plymouth uni people. I've just been moved flat because all my flat mates were marjon second years and didn't have courses with remotely similar hours and intensity. Have you done your application? Would be good to know if there was other physios in the same block/accommodation :smile: sorry for the ramble. X
Reply 9
Original post by Egowman
Hey, I'm new to this but think I'm writting in the right place. I'm going to be a physio fresher at Plymouth this year and have got accommodation in peninsula. If you're thinking of applying there put in an email that you'd like to (if possible) be placed with fellow Plymouth uni people. I've just been moved flat because all my flat mates were marjon second years and didn't have courses with remotely similar hours and intensity. Have you done your application? Would be good to know if there was other physios in the same block/accommodation :smile: sorry for the ramble. X

Hey, nice one i'll see you down in Plymouth in September then :smile: where will you be coming from? I haven't applied for accommodation yet and I'm planning on doing it this Monday. I'm being an absolute faffer and can't make my mind up about whether to go for the peninsula accommodation or accommodation closer to the main campus. Can see myself flicking a coin!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Woolly1
Hey, nice one i'll see you down in Plymouth in September then :smile: where will you be coming from? I haven't applied for accommodation yet and I'm planning on doing it this Monday. I'm being an absolute faffer and can't make my mind up about whether to go for the peninsula accommodation or accommodation closer to the main campus. Can see myself flicking a coin!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amazing :smile: only from Cardiff, yourself? i was the same and think i put it down to whoever replied to my email first! let me know where you pick and if you have any questions i may be able to answer :smile: if not il see you in September!
Reply 11
Did you have an interview for Plymouth?
Reply 12
Hey, I'm coming to Plymouth for physio in September13! :smile: So happy
Reply 13
Original post by Chloe Emma
Hey, I'm coming to Plymouth for physio in September13! :smile: So happy

Do you know if there's a Facebook group for the course? What accommodation have up got? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending