The Student Room Group

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1361
Original post by Lucy_95
think it's my laptop... won't show June 2013!

Will it only drop down to Jan 13 as the most early? To solve this, clear your cache.
Original post by krishkmistry
Expected ABBB-got BCDD - I'm gutted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unlucky, what did you get in chemistry? Guess you can always resit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jimmy20002012
Unlucky, what did you get in chemistry? Guess you can always resit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

got a c,expected a B/A but idk i resat f321 in june and expected a B and got a D,worser than the C i got in jan,and i put little effort into jan's paper too!
Original post by Robbie242
OCR economics **** off

howd you do mate ?!

i got 94/100 in the macro paper ! but a C on the micro , what the **** man. overall B grade haha
Original post by Fas
howd you do mate ?!

i got 94/100 in the macro paper ! but a C on the micro , what the **** man. overall B grade haha

holy **** you owned macro, I got 78 for macro add that to my 84 for micro I got an A overall, just by 2 marks. OCR are moda****ers
Reply 1366
Anyone find edexcel English Literature for A2 was surprisingly low? Me and some mates been getting consistent As in our mocks etc and I got a B, one even got as low as a C in the exam. Luckily we all still got As overall but was just wondering if anyone else noticed it to be strange?
Reply 1367
In Edexcel Maths I got 237/300.

C1 - 83
C2 - 79
S1 - 75

A) Is a maths remark worth it?
B) Does anyone know the charge for edexcel papers (non-priority)
C) How many raw marks would people think it would take for 3 UMS? Would 2 be enough?
For edexcel maths, what overall UMS did you did for an A at AS?
Reply 1369
Original post by hiddenbutterfly
For edexcel maths, what overall UMS did you did for an A at AS?

240/300
Original post by lisa96
What did you get? :smile:

94/100 in the macro , but only a C in the micro ! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

one mark off an A overall ;(
Original post by Robbie242
holy **** you owned macro, I got 78 for macro add that to my 84 for micro I got an A overall, just by 2 marks. OCR are moda****ers

yeah man haha , im really happy with that i thought i'd failed it so bad. really dissapointed with the micro though , there's no ****ing way i got a C on that gonna have a look at that script !

good job with your results man ! maybe by 2 marks , but you still got an A , unlike me lol ( missed by a mark ! )
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by lisa96
well done on macro though!

I got 96 in micro and 86 in macro. Most of the people in my class got around mid 70s in the macro exam

nice one ! you got some top results there :smile: yeah same here , i seem to be the only one thats got an A in the macro paper , most people did well on the micro than macro. i dunno what happened , im praying my examiner was a complete ****tard hahaha
Original post by Varsh05
Same here :frown:

luckily it didnt as I got a high B on it!! got an overall A as well so im into my firm! how did u do?
Original post by needtosucceed=)
luckily it didnt as I got a high B on it!! got an overall A as well so im into my firm! how did u do?

Hey how did your results go in F322 and overall, you must have done well ad you hot your firm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it me or do the AQA tables not have the information about UMS? I don't have my raw marks, only UMS, so I don't know how close my grades are to the boundaries. Can anyone help with this?? :frown:
Original post by Jimmy20002012
Hey how did your results go in F322 and overall, you must have done well ad you hot your firm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey!! i got an A in f322, 135/150 ! how did u do? I got AAAE overall so I got into my firm :biggrin: what did u get overall in chemistry and your other subjects?
Original post by thatgirlbecky
Is it me or do the AQA tables not have the information about UMS? I don't have my raw marks, only UMS, so I don't know how close my grades are to the boundaries. Can anyone help with this?? :frown:

If you type 'AQA ums converter' into google and click on the first link, you'll find a ums converter (no surprise there) that you can play around with by putting in random sets of raw marks and seeing what ums it converts into. That was, when you put in a raw mark that converts to your ums, you know that's what you got. Hope that helps
Reply 1378
Original post by needtosucceed=)
hey!! i got an A in f322, 135/150 ! how did u do? I got AAAE overall so I got into my firm :biggrin: what did u get overall in chemistry and your other subjects?

Well done! What did you get in F215?
Original post by thatgirlbecky

http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/uniform-mark-scale/convert-marks-to-ums

Quick Reply

Latest